Bank of America Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.8

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process is pretty standard. The recruiter is very on-time and responsive. My interviewers are really friendly. All the interviews are via phone. The first interview is behavioral; the second one is technical with two back-to-back sessions. The second one required me to type code into an online editor.

Interview Questions

• How do you detect a cycle in a linked list?   1 Answer

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick interview process was relatively straight forward. Conducted two phone interviews within the same day with my direct supervisor and their boss. Met on-site at Bryant Park NYC office for a meeting with supervisor and members of the team. Started less than a month after my background check was completed.

Interview Questions

• What are your experiences with risk evaluations of operational framework?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scotch Plains, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Scotch Plains, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Very quick. Applied online, took the test. Please take your time on the test. Received a call from the main branch to come in for a interview, there it was very fast spoke about the company, past experiences, and the next day received an offer. After that just need to do the background check and the fingerprints which is a long procedure in itself.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and about 2 days later I got an email to take an assessment, after that I got a call from the recruiter, they informed me that I passed and I did a like. 20 min phone interview and then I had to meet the manager for my area, then it took about 3 weeks to get everything back I had to do fingerprints and a ASI.

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America (Florham Park, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter and after two weeks got the feedback that they want to bring me for face to face. Went to onsite, interview was 1 hour long. Started from design question, and then front end, service layer and back end. Interview was good, was expecting positive response but unfortunately they went for someone else.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone and after followed by in-person interviews / The interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone and after followed by in-person interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your greatest achievement at work   Answer Question
    • Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online as part of the Campus Program. Got an email to take an online assessment, which takes about 45 minutes. It was a lot of situational questions regarding customer interactions. You also have to know a little bit of finance information to answer some of the questions. Then got invited to do a phone interview with the recruiter. The recruiter explained the program to me, my leadership/work experience, and how I interact with others. With upcoming college graduates, they're looking for people who have that people experience and can learn finance quickly during the training process. After that, I was flown to the financial center location that I had preferenced, interviewed with two Market Sales Managers, then flew back home that same day. They asked about how I handle being under pressure, what my dream job/goals were, etc.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Series of phone interviews w writing sample request. There were 5-6 separate 30min to one hour interviews with senior staff. Questions were mixture of business and technical. Then there were some tests administered to gain better understanding of skills.

Interview Questions

• What are yor strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with an recruiter who set me up with their client. They called to give me the interview date. I Spoke with Ms. Santo, and another employee.

Interview Questions

• To go over my experience as an admin.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

The online application was long, lots of questions and screens to go through. An HR representative is the middle-man between you and the hiring manager. Easy interview and quick turn-around for offer/response. Started shortly after accepting position and no issue with 2 weeks notice for previous job. They are very thorough with the background screening process because it's the banking industry. Provide honest responses and you'll be fine. Fair benefits offered within 30 days. Great place for expecting mothers and fathers for maternity/paternity leave.