Bank of America Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.8

480 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Caldwell, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Caldwell, NJ).

Interview

The interview process actually went great. I was asked basic interview questions, and the manager was very sweet throughout the whole process. I ended up getting hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had to deal with a difficult/angry customer? If so, how did you handle it   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

They called for Face to Face rounds and took a written coding test on pen paper. Plan accordingly. Very bad infrastructure and very bad cafeteria. No phones allowed in their campus.

Interview Questions

• Sort an array with all even numbers followed by all odd numbers   Answer Question
    • Print the length of maximum valid string of parenthesis, say ((() (()) (()))))) (() (   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

30 minutes, they just asked me behavioral question, tell me about yourself. The rest of the questions are all technical. They ask me question on Java and other programming languages. Very technical

Sales and Trading Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

First interview was a video interview and then got invited for a super day- first interview was all behavioral questions and then Superday was 3 interviews, 1 one on one and 2, two on ones. A lot of questions were on fit and markets. Got a call later that day with an offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me what's going in the markets, stock pitch, interest rates and tell me about Trump's pick for new Fed chair   Answer Question

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Piscataway, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

One 30 minutes on campus interview and one final round of phone interviews 2 weeks later with two people. Relaxed, not too technical, more focused on work and project experience. Decision immediately after the final round.

Global Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process had two rounds. First round- phone interview- behavioral with only a few basic programming questions. Second round- on site- behavioral + technical. The interviews were all about what's on your resume. Walk me through your resume- an important question.

Global Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

I had an on campus interview after meeting recruiters at my college career fair, then a few weeks after I was contacted about a final round interview in NYC. They paid for travel to NYC where I then interviewed with a couple hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you worked well in a team setting.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Interview

I got an interview with BoA on campus through a school career fair. It was a very smooth process—had an in-campus interview the week after approaching the table. The first round of interviews (in-person) was very behavioral, then I had 2 more rounds of phone interview with 2 different teams based in different locations.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you felt challenged.   Answer Question
    • How would you explain how the emerging technologies are affecting the financial industry?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Had one round of phone interview and was asked to come for on-site interview. Had one round of answering programming questions on paper and 5 rounds with hiring managers from different teams.

Interview Questions

• Factory pattern
      Fibonacci. Time complexity. How DP can be used?
      Towers of Hanoi
      Sorting
      Asked about resume   Answer Question

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online through the Bank of America website. A few days later, I went to a career fair and got an interview time slot. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and was mostly behavioral but a little technical. After that, I got called for an interview in New York where I had two interviews, half behavioral and half technical. A few days after, I was called with an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• You have 8 marbles. 7 are same weight, 1 is heavier. With a balance scale, tell me how you would find the heavy marble in the least amount of steps.   Answer Question