Bank of America Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.8

451 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Had one round of phone interview and was asked to come for on-site interview. Had one round of answering programming questions on paper and 5 rounds with hiring managers from different teams.

Interview Questions

• Factory pattern
      Fibonacci. Time complexity. How DP can be used?
      Towers of Hanoi
      Sorting
      Asked about resume   Answer Question

Corporate Audit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

This was an on campus interview in New York, NY. It was a very pleasant experience. There were greeters who I spoke to while waiting for my interviewer to be ready. My interviewer was very friendly and happy to answer my questions at the end. She mostly asked me questions related to my resume and some behavioral questions. This was a first round interview.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Had a quick phone interview - mostly behavioral, like why IB, why BAML, what groups I'm interested in. Then had a superday in NY. Not too technical given that I have liberal arts background, except for the basic Qs.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume, strengths & weaknesses, tell me more about your previous summer experiences/extracurriculars

What are the 3 valuation methodologies and which would get you the highest value? How do you arrive at EBITDA?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

2 Rounds of Interviews. First super basic and easy. Second is interviews with teams to see if they want you. The first second round was a really chill guy and asked me a lot of technical questions. If i didnt know an answer he would explain it to me. The other second round interview was with a bunch of people on the QA team. They kept asking me random questions and I don't think they knew what was going on

Interview Questions

• QA team has a bunch of weird questions. They asked me what are the test cases for an elevator.   2 Answers

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Refer by an employee. Did the first round as phone interview, general questions about past experiences. Then given an assessment regarding some current operating issues the company is having and asked me to write a proposal on how I would target the issues, then onsite interview with four different managers

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

After applying you will have to take an assessment which is both skill and personality based. If you are selected you will receive a phone interview and if selected beyond that point you will be called in for an in person interview

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation with a client and how did you handle it   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for bank of america   Answer Question

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Character Phone Interview Typically 30 min and the Technical Interview. Character Interview is about your past experiences etc...Technical part included, Data Structures such as OOP , Data Structures and Math Puzzles. Questions may involve programming languages knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Three Ant on a Traingle that can move either left or right. What is the probability that they will meet each other.   1 Answer

Global Research Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview consisted of 3 30minutes sessions with three MDs. It was very relaxed and the MDs were very easy to talk to. The interview really focused more on the resume and it built from there.

Securitized Products Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I had a video interview, and it went well, and then I never heard back. It would have been helpful to know if I heard back, considering I was interested in the group.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

My resume was forwarded to Bank of America through SEO Career. Bank of America reached out to me to schedule phone interviews for three positions: Financial Advisory, Wealth Management, and Investment Research. I seconded-rounded with all three positions, and will be interviewing for two of the at a Super Day.