Bank of America Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

2.8

388 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

30 minutes, they just asked me behavioral question, tell me about yourself. The rest of the questions are all technical. They ask me question on Java and other programming languages. Very technical

Sales and Trading Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

First interview was a video interview and then got invited for a super day- first interview was all behavioral questions and then Superday was 3 interviews, 1 one on one and 2, two on ones. A lot of questions were on fit and markets. Got a call later that day with an offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me what's going in the markets, stock pitch, interest rates and tell me about Trump's pick for new Fed chair   Answer Question

Global Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process had two rounds. First round- phone interview- behavioral with only a few basic programming questions. Second round- on site- behavioral + technical. The interviews were all about what's on your resume. Walk me through your resume- an important question.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Had one round of phone interview and was asked to come for on-site interview. Had one round of answering programming questions on paper and 5 rounds with hiring managers from different teams.

Interview Questions

• Factory pattern
      Fibonacci. Time complexity. How DP can be used?
      Towers of Hanoi
      Sorting
      Asked about resume   Answer Question

Corporate Audit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

This was an on campus interview in New York, NY. It was a very pleasant experience. There were greeters who I spoke to while waiting for my interviewer to be ready. My interviewer was very friendly and happy to answer my questions at the end. She mostly asked me questions related to my resume and some behavioral questions. This was a first round interview.

Tech Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by face to face interviews. Tough questions in the face to face interview, seems a bit unfair considering what type of questions others get. Somewhat of an okay experience.

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online in mid September. Then I was given a first round interview on-campus. The questions were mostly behavioral, but they gave me 2 simple technical questions. Then invited to the final round. There were 2 rounds of interviews, both 30 minutes long. First interview had 3 technical questions, and the second interview had one large one.

Interview Questions

• What is dynamic programming?   1 Answer
    • Why do we use dynamic programming?   1 Answer
    • Given an array of integers from 1-10, find the missing element (no sorting allowed).   1 Answer
    • How do you find a cycle in a linked list?   1 Answer
    • Large objected oriented design question in C.   1 Answer

Global Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I missed the oncampus interview and thought it was over. Then I got a phone call and didn't hear back until three weeks later. I was invited to a final round(superday) in New York. Stayed at Midtown. Two rounds of interviews, one back office one front office. I ended up getting an offer in the back, which is located in Jersey City.

Interview Questions

• 9 balls with 1 defect, how to find.   1 Answer

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online through the Bank of America website. A few days later, I went to a career fair and got an interview time slot. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and was mostly behavioral but a little technical. After that, I got called for an interview in New York where I had two interviews, half behavioral and half technical. A few days after, I was called with an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• You have 8 marbles. 7 are same weight, 1 is heavier. With a balance scale, tell me how you would find the heavy marble in the least amount of steps.   Answer Question

Investment Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Video interview asked mostly behavioral questions, then invited for a super day in New York, which was three thirty minute interviews with one thirty minute break, mostly with managing directors