Bank of America Interview Questions in Newark, DE | Glassdoor

2.7

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Fraud Servicing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online got a email about 2 weeks later to come in for an interview. I had my interview a week later. I arrived to the building had to check in with security. I sat in the lobby with 4 other people. We waited for someone to come get us. We walked to a room and then another person came and informed on the company, training, hours. Then 5 manager came and got us, we walked to different locations. They asked usual questions. Why Them, Background, how does my back ground transfer to bank of america. I got a call two days later saying I got the job and do I accept. Then about two weeks I got the request to sign my offer letter. Then I had to fill out stuff for a background and then had to make an appointment to get fingerprint. Did that the next day. They called me the next day to tell me everything is fine and now we wait for the start date.

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received an email the next day providing me with a link to complete an assessment. When completed, I got a call the next day to schedule an interview. The interview process was really easy and thorough. Everyone's so pleasant and you feel comfortable. After the interview I got a call the next day with a job offer.

Small Business Deposit Servicing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in June 2017.

Interview

Overall a positive experience. They asked for specific situation/ examples. Don't generalize your answers. Try giving specific examples. They didn't ask for job specific examples only. It could be a personal experience too. Very friendly interviewers.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle an irate customer   Answer Question
    • Give an instance when you understood the customer's requirement and were able to suggest the appropriate product and how it benefited the customer?   Answer Question
    • Give an instance when you went beyond your responsibility to help a customer   Answer Question
    • Situational role play like an angry customer stuck in a hotel, unable to check in because his credit card got declined. How will you help him   Answer Question
    • Situational role play like an angry customer wants to return his tv because its not working. But your store doesn't offer store credit or return. You get to know that its user error. How will you handle the customer.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever worked in a team? What was your contribution and how you benefited from other team mates   Answer Question

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in May 2017.

Interview

Great process. Great company. Everyone was friendly, interesting, interested, and a part of a great company culture. This company has improved so much since the purchase of Countrywide and the financial crisis of 2008 and no doubt this is one of the greatest companies in the world.

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and immediately received a email to go through a online assessment. A day or two afterwards i Received a call to set up an interview. The interview started off with two other candidates. we were told what the job entails and then we broke off individually for interviews. They mainly ask situational questions and then a role play.
    i was offered the job the same day. it's a really simple interview just be yourself and relax !

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in April 2017.

Interview

The whole process was simple from applying and taking the assessment to arriving to the interview on time. The people that I interviewed with were so very easy to speak with, you almost forget you are interviewing for employment.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to work as a team to reach a goal, as a team.   Answer Question

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in February 2017.

Interview

After you do the online assessment, they contact you via email for an phone interview. After the interview they schedule you to come in to interview with hiring manager and leads of the department. If you pass all of that they call you with an offer and go over anything that they may not have mentioned and will email your offer and steps to start.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE).

Interview

I applied online and got a call within a week. My first interview was with a floor manager. I lucked out because I was able to do all my interviews the same day. The second interview was with a senior manager. I was called with a decision within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Bank of America?
      What are your Long term and short term goals?   Answer Question

Agile Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a few phone interviews. I never had a face to face. The phone interviews were extremely technical. You truly needed to have an outstanding knowledge of the agile framework.

Interview Questions

• Many Technical Questions regarding agile. Many questions regarding the SAFe framework   1 Answer

Business Credit Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE).

Interview

Phone interview, in-person interview with two of their managers in the department followed up by a 1-on-1 with the VP of the Department. It was moderately stressful. After going through all of that, we went through like 60 days worth of training to get certified in-house to become lenders. We sat side by side with existing credit analysts to understand what exactly our expectations were too.

Interview Questions

• Why this position? Why should be hire you? How long do you plan on staying? What are some of the things companies look for when they extend credit? How did you do in school? Why Bank of America? There were a few totally irrelevant and unnecessary questions thrown into the mix - nothing hard. Just understand WHY you should be in credit before going to the interview.   Answer Question