Bank of America Operation Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Operation Representative Interview Questions

2.3

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Typical. Met AVP and answered the usual questions. Set up the interview with an HR rep and met the hiring manager on the scheduled day. The interview lasted about 45min to an hour. Usually if your interview reaches one hour, it is a good sign. It took a few days and I heard back that I got the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Operations Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Applied online, received a call two months later for a phone interview. Face to face interview was the week after. Was offered job same day. Was asked to train two weeks after. Although I did not show up for my first day due to lack of communication: recruiter did not let me know the time and day i was to work. Training was 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you encountered a difficult customer or situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

They call you 3 times for interview and is pretty straight forward about the duties. My experience was during the interview was am i able to commit my weekends there and be willing to learn everything as fast as possible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They said they would love me to be on board and offered me above mimimum wage.

Operations Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted the next day. I had to take some typing and basic math assessments. Nothing too difficult. Called for an interview within a few days. It was a group interview. Four of us met with 2 managers. Standard situational questions. I was asked about my resume. I was hired within a week.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what would be my ideal career field. I just thought that was a weird question.   Answer Question

Operations Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I was interviewed by my future manager and she was very personable and friendly. She made me feel comfortable and she was very detailed about the job. She introduced me to the rest of the staff and she made the interview more like a conversation than her just asking me questions.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

I filled out my application on June 25th 2013 and got a response back to take the 10 key test on July 12th, and than after that I passed the 10 key test, and than a couple days later I had a phone interview with the recruiter and than after that, they sent a link through my email to do my pre-employment back ground assessment on July 18th, and I had to wait roughly 2 and a half weeks for that to come back, and I passed that, and than just on Thursday August 15th I had my one on one with the hiring manager, she basically asked me two informal interview questions, and told me about the job once again salary, benefits etc.. and what's expected of me. She said I should be hearing something back from my recruiter within the next few days... which is a good sign because I know I got the job! the interview with the manager took like 20-25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• nothing difficult, the interview was basically just a run down of the job description, and what's expected of me. the phone interview was easy as well.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Out of state recruiter called to do initial phone interview, which was easy. She later called to scheduled face to face interview with hiring manager. Hiring manager was very pleasant and the interview was informal. the background check was the most difficult part of the process. Be careful to disclose all employers regardless of how long you worked the job.

Interview Questions

• Very typical questions, asked if I was willing to work overtime if needed.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. The recruiter and hiring manager both stated that the starting rate was the same for all candidates.

Operation Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

It was a phone interview and took about 15 min. The recruiter would simply explain the role and potential pay rate(since it was a part-time position, I guess). If you agree with all the condition, she/he would continue and probably ask the followings:

1. Are you stress a lot
    2. Do you keep you words and how do you keep your promise

Operations Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America in December 2008.

Interview

It was a double process. You see one manager, and it trickles down to the other.