Bank of America Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

In general, the interview process was pretty relax. I was interviewed by two senior managers, very respectful. The discussion was first about how I heard about the job. Then, I introduce my-self and went over my resume, giving a detail description of all my previous positions. Finally, we talk about my motivations and what I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• Please explain the time gaps between your difference positions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

The people were very friendly. First talked to the HR recruiter. After scheduled two phone interviews with two different members of the operations area. The interviews were very behaviorally based. All questions either dealt with working in groups or leadership. Asked why bank of america. They also went through technical capabilities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a very brief interview. The interview was set up by a recruiter. The recruiter told me all about the person interviewing me. The interview lasted all of 21 minutes. I did not get a follow up call from the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years. They asked my job history and experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people and each person asked about 5 questions each. Wanted me to share a lot about myself. After the interview, I waited maybe 2 weeks and received a call from BoA HR telling me I have been accepted to join the company and to discuss terms.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle pressure/ time-constraints in your last position?   Answer Question
    • How confident are you of yourself? Scale of 1-10.   Answer Question
    • How well do I know how to do VLookups, Pivot Tables, Excel? Describe how would you do a Pivot table ?   Answer Question
    • Tell me how would you handle a situation where you had many tasks to get done at the same time?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I posted as an internal applicant, heard back from recruiter in a few hours, and set up phone interview with recruiter where we talked about what I wanted out of the role. She passed on my resume to hiring manager, and we set an interview day in two days. Heard back within two days, with a firm offer which I expected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation whatsoever, offer was higher than I expected it to be.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Received call same day as posting, great interview with manager, overall great experience even with the short notice, received offer 2 hours later. Can't compare to any other process

Interview Questions

• Rating my most difficult experience with the company, hard to compare to posting as it was with another LOB.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I was recruited by a Contracting Company. I was called in on an interview but had worked for the company in the past so I had a leg up on the other canidates.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is always "What are your weaknesses".   2 Answers

Negotiation

Just a simple phone call.

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

Quick interview, but very informative. Had about 30 minutes with the interviewer to answer questions about my resume and the working requirements for the job. Very friendly interviewer who asked several tough questions, but ones everyone should be prepared for coming to an interview. Recommend reviewing individual strengths and weaknesses.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

First I was interviewed by the hiring manager. She was professional but quite nice. It appeared she had made up her mind about hiring me within the first ten minutes.
    Then I had a joint session with two other interviewers who I soon learnt I would be working with. There questions were very specific and focused on technical skills like excel, outlook, Actuate etc.
    Finally I was interviewed by a second manager from another team who was also looking to hire. She was more direct and asked both technical and behavioral questions - Tell about a time when you had to ... types.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

BOA came to my school's career fair and after talking with them I was offered an interview on campus. It was a short 30 minute behavorial interview that consisted of questions primarily on customer service. I was then invited to the final rounds in Charlotte, NC where they fly you down and give you a hotel room for a night. The day you fly in, you meet up with everyone else and have a networking session with all the interviewers for the next day at the top of their corporate headquarters. The next morning, I was the morning group and had 3 30 minutue interviews then was done for the day and flew back that night. All in all, a great experience and the process was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the questions dealt with customer satisfaction so be ready to answer or have experiences that have covered this.   Answer Question