Bank of America Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.7

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Applied for the position on the company's website. Received a call from the HR team about a week later asking me to come in and meet with the hiring manager for the position. The in-person interview was about 30 min long and could have probably been done over the phone. It was pretty much an in-person initial screening. She asked basic walk me through your resume questions and send she was interviewing others so would follow-up the next week. Week passes and no word so I sent an email to follow-up and never got a reply. It's been months and still not even a rejection email.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a very brief interview. The interview was set up by a recruiter. The recruiter told me all about the person interviewing me. The interview lasted all of 21 minutes. I did not get a follow up call from the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years. They asked my job history and experience.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

Quick interview, but very informative. Had about 30 minutes with the interviewer to answer questions about my resume and the working requirements for the job. Very friendly interviewer who asked several tough questions, but ones everyone should be prepared for coming to an interview. Recommend reviewing individual strengths and weaknesses.

Operation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chicago, IL) in July 2009.

Interview

It is a 2 interview process. The first interview will be with the head of the department. The second interview will be with the individual who will be training you. the questions are straight forward. It is an entry level position so now technical questions, just behavioral. They focus on what you have on your resume and ask you to explain.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to talk to people on the phone or e-mail?   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewers asked me to tell them more about myself and explain the work experience and activities on my resume. Interested in activities that I demonstrated leadership qualities and asked about how I would react to different situations. Also asked me why I want to work there and what the department does.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a lot of experience working in teams? How do you resolve conflict?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

At first, I received an e-mail asking for the best time to contact me by phone. After the phone call, I was invited to come for an interview with the manager responsible for the position and her senior analyst. The interview took about 45 minutes. The interview started on time and it was good to arrive five minutes earlier to get prepared.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous experiences informed in my resume.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campus (Nepal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Campus (Nepal)) in February 2015.

Interview

applied through school career center. all behavioral questions, basically figuring out if you are a good fit for the company. why bank of america, why operations. very easy going interview with two people who were both recent graduates of my university, they explained the position first, then had me talk about myself and my resume for a few minutes before beginning the question process.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

1st - 2 rounds of interviews (2 to 1 and 1 to 1)
    2st - 1 round of interview (1 to 1)
    with team members
    Asked fit based question only. No technical points

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

phone interview and then final round of interviews consisting of 3 2to 1 interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

first round with hr normal conversation, asked what i did for cca, why baml why ops