Bank of America Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Operations Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

the recruiting process took forever the recruiter took vacation and didn't have a backup. the entire process was very unprofessional and amateurish. not at all what you would expect from a corporation this size. there was no follow up from the recruiter i had to reach out to her multiple times during the process just to keep the ball rolling

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in November 2008.

Interview

Consisted of thorough discussion regarding experience with creating Powerpoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets that included pivot tables and use of scenario manager, Word documents that included mail merge, Creation of Infopath form templates. SharePoint site creation and routine maintenance along with Microsoft Project.

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

In general, the interview process was pretty relax. I was interviewed by two senior managers, very respectful. The discussion was first about how I heard about the job. Then, I introduce my-self and went over my resume, giving a detail description of all my previous positions. Finally, we talk about my motivations and what I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• Please explain the time gaps between your difference positions   2 Answers

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewers asked me to tell them more about myself and explain the work experience and activities on my resume. Interested in activities that I demonstrated leadership qualities and asked about how I would react to different situations. Also asked me why I want to work there and what the department does.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a lot of experience working in teams? How do you resolve conflict?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

At first, I received an e-mail asking for the best time to contact me by phone. After the phone call, I was invited to come for an interview with the manager responsible for the position and her senior analyst. The interview took about 45 minutes. The interview started on time and it was good to arrive five minutes earlier to get prepared.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous experiences informed in my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

Since the position was a remote position I had a phone interview. We spoke for about 30-45 minutes about my background and why I felt I would be good for this position.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Process begins with an email instructing the applicant to take an Excel test through a link in the email. If passed, there is an initial phone screen, almost entirely behavioral and very pleasant- interviewer informed me that I would be moving on to an on-site interview at the end of the phone screen. Received an email a few weeks later with a date and time for the on-site interview. Over a month passed between my first and second interviews which wasn't ideal. On-site interview consisted of four half hour interviews with managers, all very casual and still mainly behavioral. Finally, a week later I had a 15 minute phone conversation with two VPs from the department I'd be coming into (presumably just to make sure I could in fact hold a conversation) and received a call informing me that I'd been offered the position an hour later.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

The people were very friendly. First talked to the HR recruiter. After scheduled two phone interviews with two different members of the operations area. The interviews were very behaviorally based. All questions either dealt with working in groups or leadership. Asked why bank of america. They also went through technical capabilities

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Very simple and basic interview process. no brain teasers or anything that was unrelated to the job. very flexible timelines for interview and generous offer. there was one phone interview which last about 15 mins to get a general idea of who i was and what the role was about. then i got an in person interview and met with 2 people. then a follow up interview and the offer came in a couple of weeks later.

Interview Questions

• tell us about yourself
      what do you think we should hire you   Answer Question

Operations Analyst () Interview

Anonymous Employee in HarbourFront (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (HarbourFront (Singapore)).

Interview

Quite straight forward questions nothing challenging. Make sure you resume is well written. Know yourself and your uni experience well. Also get ready to talk about leadership qualities, challenges faces and how you overcame all of it.

Interview Questions

• Q1. Why BAML
      Q2. Strength and weakness