Bank of America Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.7

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

first round with hr normal conversation, asked what i did for cca, why baml why ops

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

First had a pre-screen 15 minute phone call. Then 30 minute behavioral phone interview. Then flew to NC for final round where there was a networking reception and the next morning 3 30 minute behavioral interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict in a collaborative work environment.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

phone interview and then final round of interviews consisting of 3 2to 1 interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

Quick interview, but very informative. Had about 30 minutes with the interviewer to answer questions about my resume and the working requirements for the job. Very friendly interviewer who asked several tough questions, but ones everyone should be prepared for coming to an interview. Recommend reviewing individual strengths and weaknesses.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I posted as an internal applicant, heard back from recruiter in a few hours, and set up phone interview with recruiter where we talked about what I wanted out of the role. She passed on my resume to hiring manager, and we set an interview day in two days. Heard back within two days, with a firm offer which I expected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation whatsoever, offer was higher than I expected it to be.

Operation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chicago, IL) in July 2009.

Interview

It is a 2 interview process. The first interview will be with the head of the department. The second interview will be with the individual who will be training you. the questions are straight forward. It is an entry level position so now technical questions, just behavioral. They focus on what you have on your resume and ask you to explain.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to talk to people on the phone or e-mail?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Providence, RI) in September 2009.

Interview

I interviewed first as a contractor and after one year was offered a full time permanent position. Be careful and listen closely to what you hear about the specific job tasks and the environment. The organization is very large, siloed and inflexible, so understand that the position you are in or offered will be difficult to escape from.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you want to work for Bank of America.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in October 2011.

Interview

Two interviews: one on campus and one in Charlotte (although I believe they got rid of this).
    Very laid-back, behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to resolve a conflict in a team environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Only had this offer so I didn't negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I was recruited by a Contracting Company. I was called in on an interview but had worked for the company in the past so I had a leg up on the other canidates.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is always "What are your weaknesses".   2 Answers

Negotiation

Just a simple phone call.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Received call same day as posting, great interview with manager, overall great experience even with the short notice, received offer 2 hours later. Can't compare to any other process

Interview Questions

• Rating my most difficult experience with the company, hard to compare to posting as it was with another LOB.   Answer Question