Bank of America Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 20, 2018

2.7

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Received call same day as posting, great interview with manager, overall great experience even with the short notice, received offer 2 hours later. Can't compare to any other process

Interview Questions

• Rating my most difficult experience with the company, hard to compare to posting as it was with another LOB.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I was recruited by a Contracting Company. I was called in on an interview but had worked for the company in the past so I had a leg up on the other canidates.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is always "What are your weaknesses".   2 Answers

Negotiation

Just a simple phone call.

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

Quick interview, but very informative. Had about 30 minutes with the interviewer to answer questions about my resume and the working requirements for the job. Very friendly interviewer who asked several tough questions, but ones everyone should be prepared for coming to an interview. Recommend reviewing individual strengths and weaknesses.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

First I was interviewed by the hiring manager. She was professional but quite nice. It appeared she had made up her mind about hiring me within the first ten minutes.
    Then I had a joint session with two other interviewers who I soon learnt I would be working with. There questions were very specific and focused on technical skills like excel, outlook, Actuate etc.
    Finally I was interviewed by a second manager from another team who was also looking to hire. She was more direct and asked both technical and behavioral questions - Tell about a time when you had to ... types.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

BOA came to my school's career fair and after talking with them I was offered an interview on campus. It was a short 30 minute behavorial interview that consisted of questions primarily on customer service. I was then invited to the final rounds in Charlotte, NC where they fly you down and give you a hotel room for a night. The day you fly in, you meet up with everyone else and have a networking session with all the interviewers for the next day at the top of their corporate headquarters. The next morning, I was the morning group and had 3 30 minutue interviews then was done for the day and flew back that night. All in all, a great experience and the process was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the questions dealt with customer satisfaction so be ready to answer or have experiences that have covered this.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

During the phone interview I was asked a series of questions. The manager conducted the interview and was very kind and down to earth. She laughed and informed me on the phone that I impressed her.

Interview Questions

• If I could process on different systems, how efficient I was on them, and at that current time what was I using the systems for. It was an internal position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

Since the position was a remote position I had a phone interview. We spoke for about 30-45 minutes about my background and why I felt I would be good for this position.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in October 2011.

Interview

Two interviews: one on campus and one in Charlotte (although I believe they got rid of this).
    Very laid-back, behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to resolve a conflict in a team environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Only had this offer so I didn't negotiate

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Very simple and basic interview process. no brain teasers or anything that was unrelated to the job. very flexible timelines for interview and generous offer. there was one phone interview which last about 15 mins to get a general idea of who i was and what the role was about. then i got an in person interview and met with 2 people. then a follow up interview and the offer came in a couple of weeks later.

Interview Questions

• tell us about yourself
      what do you think we should hire you   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in February 2011.

Interview

One interview one campus. Then they fly you out to Charlotte for final interviews. Final interviews consist of 3 1 on 1 30 minute interviews with senior management.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you could not let important information slip through the cracks?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None