Bank of America Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.7

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

Quick interview, but very informative. Had about 30 minutes with the interviewer to answer questions about my resume and the working requirements for the job. Very friendly interviewer who asked several tough questions, but ones everyone should be prepared for coming to an interview. Recommend reviewing individual strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

First I was interviewed by the hiring manager. She was professional but quite nice. It appeared she had made up her mind about hiring me within the first ten minutes.
    Then I had a joint session with two other interviewers who I soon learnt I would be working with. There questions were very specific and focused on technical skills like excel, outlook, Actuate etc.
    Finally I was interviewed by a second manager from another team who was also looking to hire. She was more direct and asked both technical and behavioral questions - Tell about a time when you had to ... types.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

BOA came to my school's career fair and after talking with them I was offered an interview on campus. It was a short 30 minute behavorial interview that consisted of questions primarily on customer service. I was then invited to the final rounds in Charlotte, NC where they fly you down and give you a hotel room for a night. The day you fly in, you meet up with everyone else and have a networking session with all the interviewers for the next day at the top of their corporate headquarters. The next morning, I was the morning group and had 3 30 minutue interviews then was done for the day and flew back that night. All in all, a great experience and the process was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the questions dealt with customer satisfaction so be ready to answer or have experiences that have covered this.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

During the phone interview I was asked a series of questions. The manager conducted the interview and was very kind and down to earth. She laughed and informed me on the phone that I impressed her.

Interview Questions

• If I could process on different systems, how efficient I was on them, and at that current time what was I using the systems for. It was an internal position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

Since the position was a remote position I had a phone interview. We spoke for about 30-45 minutes about my background and why I felt I would be good for this position.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in October 2011.

Interview

Two interviews: one on campus and one in Charlotte (although I believe they got rid of this).
    Very laid-back, behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to resolve a conflict in a team environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Only had this offer so I didn't negotiate

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Very simple and basic interview process. no brain teasers or anything that was unrelated to the job. very flexible timelines for interview and generous offer. there was one phone interview which last about 15 mins to get a general idea of who i was and what the role was about. then i got an in person interview and met with 2 people. then a follow up interview and the offer came in a couple of weeks later.

Interview Questions

• tell us about yourself
      what do you think we should hire you
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in February 2011.

Interview

One interview one campus. Then they fly you out to Charlotte for final interviews. Final interviews consist of 3 1 on 1 30 minute interviews with senior management.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you could not let important information slip through the cracks?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Simi Valley, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was adequate. The recruitor was knowledgeable of the hiring position and provided all information needed for the job. THe interview itself was a little nerve racking due to it being on the phone instead of in person. Overall i was given the position for job and started a month later.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you been with the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Providence, RI) in September 2009.

Interview

I interviewed first as a contractor and after one year was offered a full time permanent position. Be careful and listen closely to what you hear about the specific job tasks and the environment. The organization is very large, siloed and inflexible, so understand that the position you are in or offered will be difficult to escape from.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you want to work for Bank of America.   Answer Question