Bank of America Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Operations Manager Interview Questions

2.2

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Richland, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (West Richland, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Process took about six weeks with two different computer test and one phone call. I feel the company wasted my time. Manager should make determine if the person fits their needs before asking them to get the online test done.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for the position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Manager Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Quick at taking decision, 3 rounds minimum with HR and operations. Focus on employee retention, skills and experience. Expectations around salary are dealt better. High focus on background verification. Checks all certificates for each semester.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Tampa, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Lengthy, involves several tests, including a 2 hr long test. 1 hr to review the material, the second hour is series of role play scenarios using the information provided. Behavioral based interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult associate...
      Give me an example of how you managed to coach an associate that wasn't performing...   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

The interview consisted of a phone review, then an in person interview followed by a manager review. The inteview went well. The manager was very engaged and knew what the job entailed. I was very very pleased with the description of duties.

was a contract position

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Rolling Meadows, IL).

Interview

My experience was different than most. I was sought after. However I was promised things that were not true. I was promised things that could not happen. My interview was a walk around the office. Filling out the application, shown my desk.

Others under a different manager, a manager with far less skill, who hired far less talented people, memorized a script, didn't care about former managerial experience, wanted only "yes men" and whom would be beholden to him.

Negotiation

I got the highest comp possible but was less by 2/3 than what I had previously made.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in May 2010.

Interview

Usually three interviews plus human resources interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have had to change the opinions or minds of senior leaders   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America in October 2012.

Interview

I applied on my school's website, and was interviewed by two people. The questions were mainly behavioral questions, and lasted for about 45 minutes. Two questions I remember are tell me about a time you made a wrong decision and what did you do about it? Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer?

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Very hard to get an interview. Hiring process is long. Initial position and salary was changed to a lower level

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate up a little in salary since the job title was changed through the process. Beware of empty promises for future increases.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

easy, they ask standard work ethic, problem handling questions. Most of the people conducting the interviews dont understand anything technology related so dont be worried about experience with any software, just lie they more than likely did. The role is mostly editing reports, really the management part doest exist.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a dispute between two team members   1 Answer

Negotiation

interview, offer, acceptance, begin, pretty simple

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

Straightforward behavioral interview. Final round consisted of 3 back-to-back 1:1 interviews.