Bank of America Personal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Personal Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at Bank of America

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Pretty in depth as with any bank. Assessments and background checks and credit checks and fingerprints. I took a few weeks to get through the whole process. The hiring manager/HR was great and very easy to work with

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

same as any other interview also have to do a role play. They ask you several questions about past job experience and tell you to do a role play as if you are a banker or a customer to see you know how to sell.

Personal Banker Interview

Interview

It's been too long and I can't really remember. Think questions were about past working experiences. Tell me about yourself. Tell me about a time when you did sth and why.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chicago, WI) in April 2019.

Interview

a recruiter did a phone interview then was call for an in person interview with the hiring manager, the process was really good an enjoyable,every person was really nice and helpful .

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Reno, NV) in March 2019.

Interview

HR contacted me and asked behavioral questions and set up in person interview. The in person interview involved asking about past experience and why you think you are a good fit for this job.

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Westminster, CA).

Interview

I'm an internal so it didn't take a long time. Had an phone interview, and interview with branch manager. The whole process only took 2 weeks. However, you need to pass an assessment before going through the whole interview process

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an angry customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Francisco, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

It was actually very good, easy and it can be passed if the interviewee prepares for the interview thoroughly. Make sure you have dressed appropriately and know your resume by heart.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Napa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Napa, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

did a 15 minute phone interview then we set up a 1-1 interview. there was 2 people interviewing me at the same time. About 1 hours of questions. next day i received an email saying they wouldent be moving forward with me.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time when you had to make a difficult discussion?   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Interview with Manager, Assistant Manager and TOS. Took about 1 hour and 30. Straight forward, average questions about goals, and what you want to take from the job. Take a deep breath and you'll get through all the questions.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this pen? Tell me a time you went far and beyond your normal responsibilities?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Half Moon Bay, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Half Moon Bay, CA).

Interview

The interview will be mainly oriented on problem handling through roleplaying. You will talk heavily about previous experiences with customers and the ways that you handle sensitive information and keep it safe. you will also talk about how you've been able to meet metric goals (weekly, monthly, quarterly) in the past.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a difficult situation you had to deal with (customer service related) and how you solved it?   1 Answer