Bank of America Interview Questions in Plano, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.6

Senior Oracle Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, who set up the first phone interview. Was told there would be two interviews throughout process. First interview lasted 30 minutes. Only received very high level job overview for first 2 minutes of interview followed by non stop technical questions. At end was told interview was done and didn't have chance to ask questions about the position. Seemed there was no interest in knowing the person at all, and only concerned that the tasks could be completed.

Interview Questions

• Explain the parts that make up a SQL loader   Answer Question
    • Explain how to create a user partition   Answer Question
    • Explain why you would use a function instead of a procedure   Answer Question
    • Explain why you would use table triggers instead of writing your own code each time   Answer Question

Litigation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX).

Interview

I had a great interview with two managers in the department and received an offer within one week at a higher salary than I expected. Applied online. Process was easy.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Mostly interested in my experience.   Answer Question

Vice President - Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

It was good experience as I had reached out to my former managers. The ability to move across teams and network really helps with mobility inside the organization. So, advice is to build networks and keep in touch with former team members.

Interview Questions

• Current job profile and how it relates to the position applied.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX).

Interview

Was a bit of a lengthy process. I started the process in October 2010 and started in January 2011. First and foremost you'll get some online testing to complete after applying. If that goes well you will get a phone interview. Once passing that there will be another online test and another phone interview. From there you move to an in person interview with two floor managers. If offered a position you are required to complete a background check prior to your first day of training.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Home Loans Customer Service and Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX).

Interview

First initial process receive a call from recruiter giving you more detailed information about the position and schedule an over the phone interview. Then they schedule an in person interview with the hiring manager on-site. Should here from the recruiter a few days later if you got the positon.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with an irate customer and how did you deal with the situation?   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

the recruiting process took forever the recruiter took vacation and didn't have a backup. the entire process was very unprofessional and amateurish. not at all what you would expect from a corporation this size. there was no follow up from the recruiter i had to reach out to her multiple times during the process just to keep the ball rolling

Loan Processor HSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a panel interview. You sat in a conference room and the three managers sat across a table. They each had a copy of my interview and were actively engaged in my responses. Atmosphere was relaxed and they smiled and laughed. I was very at ease.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of questions about "how did you do this?" "what did you do when this happened?" and there were some questions about processes and procedures. two people asked the questions and the third wrote down your responses. when I left there was only one of those managers left.   1 Answer

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Person from Talent Acquisition team called me and schedule for a telephonic interview. Schedule a in person interview at their Plano facility. Later had a chat with Hiring manager and then with his boss.

Interview Questions

• Was questioned about Java collections ? Difference between Linked list and Array list. Hashcode and equals() .
      Write code to calculate factorial of a number
      Answer Question

Consumer Products Strategic Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview for this position was fairly basic. I interviewed with the manager who gave me a break down of the requirements. I then continued by presenting what my skill sets were and how they could help with the team.

Interview Questions

• The manager asked me about my SQL query background.   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX).

Interview

Applied online, was emailed a scheduled phone interview an hour later. The interview was easy enough, all behavioral questions. The interview lasted 30 minutes as scheduled and they gave ample opportunity for me to ask them questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to drop everything to complete an urgent task.   Answer Question