Bank of America Process Design Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Process Design Consultant Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted of a phone screening, in person interview, presentation, and follow-up interview. Bank of America has a large population of workers who work from home all over the country. I was initially contacted by the HR recruiter who covered my background. I then interviewed with the hiring manager who conducted a behavioral interview. I then submitted an example of a process design storyboard. Next I interviewd in person with a local manager. After that I had a final interview with the hiring manager. After that HR extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you influence leaders in an environment where your stakeholders are located in a different state than you are?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in October 2010.

Interview

I was recruited from my MBA program and interviewed initially on campus. They hosted a reception at Park Tavern to get an opportunity to mingle with interviewers informally a day prior. I was selected for the second round and was flown to Charlotte, NC. They hosted a reception for all the candidates(which came from other focus schools) a day prior where we again had an opportunity to mingle with our interviewers. The interviews were held the next day, we had closed curtain interviews with three people. The questions were mostly behavioral and they just asked you the same ones over and over again. I received an offer approx. 2-3 days later of $95,000 +$20,000 sign-on bonus.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They are not as flexible on location as they initially state

Process Design Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America in November 2010.

Interview

The recruiter called right away-I had a phone interview with 3 managers. Behavioral questions.

Negotiation