Bank of America Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Wilmington, DE) in March 2015.

Interview

Well thought out questions and dialogue. Not a canned interview with robotic type questioning and mood. Very comfortable atmosphere. Very direct in explaining the role and requirements. I appreciated hearing about the true challenges in play for the organization as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background - not the detailed version, but the version applicable to the job description. Where do you consider your greatest strength? (Note - "Where", not "What")   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth. Recruiter kept me informed every step of the way. interviews were scheduled quickly and interviewees were well prepared; had clearly reviewed my resume in advance and had good, fair questions.

Interview Questions

• How long do you expect to be in this position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was very professional. My advice: As for what you think is fair... if you don't ask, you won't get.