Bank of America Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 14, 2016

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Orange, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (East Orange, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the hiring Manager. The interview lasted 45 minutes. Basically she wanted to discuss my skills and talents and see if I was a good fit for the job. It appears I was a very strong candidate. However the fact that I never did a data move was a show stopper.

Interview Questions

• If I ever did a data center move.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy. The process only took one month. I received the offer from BOA/ML. The hiring process was not difficult at all/ Just go online and apply.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Not even selected as too many resumes, there were 30 plus resumes competing, only two candidates were selected, not selected for job, pretty disappointed, they went through the standard interview questions, seems like they went through the motion, and they started with phone interview, separately done, and they interviewed with hiring manager face to face

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Online application was completed and I received email notifications throughout every step of the process (application received, application under review by hiring manager, invited to interview and pursuing candidates with more recent/relatable experience). Many companies just never respond! The email notifications are great! At least you know how you are progressing. Human Resources did not conduct an interview. My resume was forwarded to the hiring manager and the hiring manager contacted me directly to schedule the interview.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were standard. i.e. Manager shared the job description with me and asked that I share related experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Entirely over the phone, there were three rounds of interviews. First was with the hiring manager and the second was with potential teammates. I had a final interview with the person that would be my two up manager. They painted an accurate picture of what my expectations should be and what I could expect back from them. I was given an offer a day after my final interview and was allowed the weekend to consider it over. They did not negotiate the salary, but did negotiate in a few additional days of PTO as my first six months would have me separated from my family by thousands of miles. They did not offer relocation assistance which almost killed the deal.

Interview Questions

• Asked for examples of past projects, Asked how to deal with conflicting priorities, teams and people that miss deadlines, unclear requirements, strengths, weaknesses. This was also back in 2005 and unique (not HR driven) to the team I interviewed with.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Two interviews, one by the hiring manager and the other by her peer. I got the distinct impression that the peer interviewer was not happy having to do the interview.

Interview Questions

• One odd question was "What is the one thing you want to hear me say right now".   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Laid back and informative. There were two of them tag-teaming me. Both were friendly but asked hard-hitting questions about my experience. They also stressed the type of skill set they were looking for to fill this position.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I applied my application online. There were four rounds of interviews which included on phone interview with HR, onsite interview with HR, onsite interview with Line Manager, and onsite interview with Department Head. Overall the interview experience is awesome. Interviewers are so nice and professional!!!!!

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Good interviewers - nice meeting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Princeton, NJ).

Interview

I applies through college career website and after a first round on campus interview, came to the final round onsite interview. There's a reception before the second day interviews. And I interviewed with 3 different recruiters from different teams based on my group assignment. And the next week I got rejection.

Interview Questions

• Questions on the final round were easy and general. All behavior questions. And it seemed that the interviewers made their decisions after first glance or on your previous experiences. Actually I applied for BA, but was assigned to the group for PM.   Answer Question