Bank of America QA Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America QA Lead Interview Questions

2.5

QA Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in August 2009.

Interview

The interview process was strange. Until the day of interview, I was not even sure of what role I was getting interviewed for. Went in assuming that they were hiring for a QA lead only to realise that they were looking for a database engineer! The people who interviewed me seemed equally confused by what exactly they required in a candidate for this role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

QA Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

First round of interview was a phone interview, after 10 days I received a call for face-to-face interview it was easy,

They informed me that I cleared all the rounds and would receive offer in a day or two.

I called up the HR and he informed me that the interview panel is on leave and would release the offer in a day or two, a month later HR told me that I was not selected, Ridiculous.....

Interview Questions

• mostly scenario based questions from previous experience...   Answer Question