Bank of America Quantitative Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Quantitative Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Bank of America

3.1

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

online interview. ask about why bank of BOA, and what languages you have had experiences using before, what did you learn outside class. one of the most challenging projects.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in February 2019.

Interview

hirevue, superday, phone; there were a lot of delays in response after the superday, but other than that it was fine! superday was mostly behavioral but one interviewer asked me a lot of additional technical questions likely because it was on my resume. Phone interview had a couple easy statistics questions and 1 brain teaser.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a superday. There were three rounds. Each round took about 30 minutes. Totally 9 candidates that afternoon. In each round a candidate interviewed with 1 or 2 interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Are all matrices diagonalizable? If yes, prove it. If not, give a matrix which is not diagonalizable.   1 Answer

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Interview

On campus interview with a CS guy.

He asked me some questions about machine learning, as it was on my resume. I talked about SVMs for a bit and he seemed happy with my responses. Nothing tricky, a couple brain teasers right out of an interview book. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain machine learning to me like im your grandmother.   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in October 2017.

Interview

They asked me to run through the resume first. Then they asked questions about why BOA, why banking, etc. Also some questions on how to build model, select variables. And one brain teaser.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America in March 2017.

Interview

First round is phone interview by a manager, followed by a conceptual soundness review from HR hiring manager. Given two choices, I chose one I can understand. Moving to next onsite interview. It takes 3 weeks.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Got a call from the consultant for the interview next day, hiring manager was very professional and very smart. He kept me at ease and asked quite tricky questions but did not give the feedback. Haven't heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• -Asked about:
      Greeks (Gamma), BlackScholes, Barrier Option   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interview first and then on site interview. There were seven employees from all level did the one to one interview and almost all technical questions.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Interview

First is the phone interview, asked about my resume, thesis topic, especially the projects I did corperated with a company.,
    Second, went to local office and interview with technical guy. Asked the resume, specifica tools I used, chat about the professor he know in my university. discuss the projects they do and what they need.,

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

The Hiring manager called me for an phone screen interview about one week after I submitted my application. And then I was invited to onsite and interviewed by 4 people, the interview is based on resume and past experience