Bank of America Quantitative Management Associate Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Quantitative Management Associate Program Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Raleigh, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was actually rather short, only 15 minutes. The interviewer gave me a bit of background on the position, asked why I wanted it, and then we briefly discussed my resume. A physics problem was asked (see Interview Questions) and then it was opened up to my questions. The impression I got was that this was a screen more than a full interview.

Interview Questions

• You're in a car driving on a circular 1 mile long track. You drive at 30 mph for the first lap. How fast do you have to go on the second lap to average 60 mph over the entire 2 laps?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in October 2011.

Interview

After the first round on-campus interviews, was invited to final round in NC and had 2 technical interviews and two personal interviews, along with a case study presentation with 4 other applicants.
    Technical questions were primarily related to the coursework that I had taken and not too difficult, just asked conceptually definitions of things from courses.

Quantitative Management Associate Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

First round: 30-minute on-campus interview. Simple, get-to-know-you style interview. It was very chill, we talked a little bit about the technical/statistical work of my last internship, while my interviewer gave further information about the role. One of the best interviews I had ever been in and I felt very relaxed during it.

Second round: In Charlotte, NC.
    Before: they give you a week to work on a finance case, whether or not you have a financial background. It was a pretty challenging case for me without a financial background, but it worked out to be pretty interesting.
    Day 1: dinner with associates currently in or who graduated from the program. It was a very nice and comfortable setting that gave you the opportunity to get to meet your interviewers before the actual interviews and to find out more about the program and whether or not it is a good fit for you.
    Day 2: They put you in groups of 4-6 to work on the case that you got to work on a week before. You get two hours to put together a powerpoint presentation and then you present in front of a panel of judges. There was a Q&A question after the interview where they asked rather challenging questions. Then, four 30-minute interviews at the Bank of America HQ in Charlotte, NC. Two technical and two behavioral interviews, staggered. The behavioral interviews were very chill too. They basically just want to figure out your work ethic and leadership style and to see if you're a good fit for the program. The technical interviews were based off your resume. I got to interview with two interviewers who were experts in the classes that I listed on my resume. The questions were semi-challenging but they don't ask you about anything you have not learned about. I felt like I was learning during the interview and it was great.