Bank of America Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017

3.5

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Series of phone interviews w writing sample request. There were 5-6 separate 30min to one hour interviews with senior staff. Questions were mixture of business and technical. Then there were some tests administered to gain better understanding of skills.

Interview Questions

• What are yor strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

My interviews were over 7 years ago coming out of grad school, so take this with a grain of salt...2 rounds of interviews. First round on campus, 2nd in Charlotte with 5 senior leaders

Interview Questions

• Why Bank of America and why this department? What most excites you about this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

It was very good. three technical rounds and one HR round. All the three technical rounds was good and cover all the areas on which i have worked so far. Each technical round went for more than 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• good technical questions and deep diving sessions happened   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

technical rounds 2 to 3 then manager round then lob interview with senior vp
    mostly technical questions and I think it was not that difficult to crack
    however real time examples from previous experience and how to handle critical functions at on job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary and designation
    however they have not given good band for me

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chennai (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Final HR round about salary negotiations. Over all all rounds goes in interesting way.Nothing much we can elaborate all is normal interview process only as like other companies does.Technical round 2 to 3 rounds depends on project. 1 Manager round to assess the skills in overall.

Negotiation

n/a

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

1) Resume screening
    2) Screening round
    3) Technical
    4) Delivery Manager round
    5) Fianl HR round for Salary negotiation.

Technical rounds will be always depend upon the requirements of projects.

Interview Questions

• Why you are looking for chnage.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Its nice to have the offer from BoA

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

Hiring and Interview Process includes: Typing tests, written tests and a final interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

The interview process included the below in order:
    1 personal round (to check the suitability)
    1 telephonic technical round
    1 one to one managerial round
    1 HR round

Interview Questions

• 1) Many core technical questions and they depend on the technology the position is for.
      2) Behavioural and management questions on how you handled the team etc   2 Answers

Negotiation

You must quote a higher package than the one you want to stick to. They are capable of making you come down from the initial figure so be prepared.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America in August 2010.

Interview

HR called and arranged a phone interview with hiring manager (~30 min).
    Within a week, I was brought for on-site interviews with 4 1:1 interviews.
    People were overall friendly and professional except one guy, who focused more on what I didn't have than on what I can bring to the table.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America in April 2010.

Interview

Extremely easy - two phone interviews, then offer... took a long time though.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, got some upfront cash.