Bank of America Senior Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Senior Teller Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Francisco, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

They use a survey type vetting process. To understand the interviewee preferences and mannerisms. First a phone interview to speak with someone that ask very general questions to get you on the hook for a salary range. Then the online survey of about 100 questions about your personality. Then the instore interview at your preferred location meeting with management. Then a week long cash handling training.

Interview Questions

• When you get frustrated do you like to be around people or by yourself?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They do not negotiate with you, rather get you to commit to a salary range. They will offer you a few dollars more than your lowest number

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Greenwood, SC) in May 2011.

Interview

You will go through about two different interviews before you are told weather or not you got the job. When you do get hiried you will then have to be finger printed and papers to file. There is about two to four weeks of training. Two weeks of which are done on the computer and the other two you are working with someone either running tracsactions out of their drawer or on your own with someone wactching and coaching you.
    A senior teller is someone who already has teller experiance, You run the teller transactions and a lot of the times you handle the more difficult or demanding transactions. You will also be expected to coach and guide your fellow co-workers in their performance and transactons handeling

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question they will ask you is what you do not like about your past jobs   1 Answer

Negotiation

you can negotiate but usually it is around what they want

Senior Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I was first hired as a part time 20hr teller. First there was a group interview. Once you pass the group interview there was a one on one interview with the branch manager at the branch you would be considered for. Very quick process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They state the position, the pay and the hours.