Bank of America Senior Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

2.9

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Phone screening (handful of interviews). If accepted, in person day of interviews. All were behavioral

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. Fixed package including relocation.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

There is an initial HR screening process where they probe on your knowledge of the banking area that you are applying to. Then if you pass that, a half day of interviews with the people you would work with.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I initially worked as a contracter with Accenture on a Bank of America project. Later Bank of America decided to absorb me, so I had an initial interview and then I moved over to the Bank. It was not hard, just a background check. However you must be a big asset to the project if you want to be absorbed.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was what I would do to expand the project and make it better.   Answer Question

Senior Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in January 2012.

Interview

It was quite simple and straight forward. I met with the hiring manager, their boss and a few of the staff members. I met with the folks from HR over the phone throughout the process. It went very smoothly and they were terrific to work with and understood my level of concern regarding moving to antoher place.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chicago, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

It was long and drawn out. I had multiple return visits with various management staff. Many of the people I met with had no idea of the job I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your work history.   1 Answer

Negotiation

An offer was made. I countered with additional compensation and a higher job title. HR relayed my request to hiring manager. My counter was accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chicago, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

Interview relative to past experiences. The process consisted of two phone interviews and 3 in person interviews. All interviews took place over the a three (3) month period. There was no follow up along the way, which is highly unusual for a large corporation with inside recruiters. After a lengthy process, the company decided that they did not need to hire an additional FTE for this particular department. This was not communicated to me directly, rather, I had to call in to get an update. It could have just been timing in regards to me calling them before they had a chance to call the candidates to inform them.

Interview Questions

• A question regarding family was not expected. Wether I have children or not was not applicable to this job.   Answer Question
    • Not applicable. If your answers are honest, they should not be difficult.   Answer Question

Senior Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in August 2010.

Interview

There was no interview it was a consult to hire

Interview Questions

• There was no question which was unexpected since there was no interview   Answer Question