Bank of America Interview Questions in Singapore | Glassdoor

Bank of America Interview Questions in Singapore

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewers asked me to tell them more about myself and explain the work experience and activities on my resume. Interested in activities that I demonstrated leadership qualities and asked about how I would react to different situations. Also asked me why I want to work there and what the department does.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a lot of experience working in teams? How do you resolve conflict?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Within 2 weeks got email reply for an exploratory phone call arrangement from BOA campus recruitment. Discussed my intention with this application over the phone call. Received the interview invitation right after. 2 interviews in a row for positions with two department, both development roles. Very basic interview, common behavioral question + basic tech questions. The recruiters and interviewers are very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Questions about the OOP concept. What is a class? What does encapsulation mean? What's the advantages?   Answer Question
    • Your experience working with uncooperative team member   Answer Question
    • Your experience working under stress with limited amount of time   Answer Question
    • Can you use static class with a function. What does is mean.   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied as part of University programme. Got a call from HR and was scheduled for an interview.
    One round of interview with the team managers who were very friendly. Very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate since its for an internship and the pay is pretty standard.

Corporate Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was quite fast. Typical submission of CV, Resume and some competency questions through the online portal. Got reached out, interviewed directly with 2 associates for the first round and then 2 directors for the next round. 1st round was largely competency based, 2nd round was very market focused, grind you on technicalities

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2015.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview as screening round with half a day to prepare. They mostly asked industry knowledge, motivation and fit questions: Why BOA, What do you know about the division, What are some products you think BOA sells, Tell me a time when u ..... Not difficult if you have prepared for the interview. Overall experience is good as the interviewers were analysts who are very friendly. I am still waiting to advance to the second stage of the interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2015.

Interview

I went for the group interview. The interviewers were very nice and friendly and overall, it was a good virgin group interview experience. The interviewers came prepared with our printed resumes and asked questions based on the details given in our resumes, and some common questions which had to be answered by all.

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Interview

I had 3-rounds interviews by the hiring managers (2 different managers) and a senior manager in the US. No bad experience with the interviewers. Interview questions were standard ones.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2015.

Interview

Very detailed, all encompassing and very professional. Nothing too functional. Three to four rounds of interview. All coordinated through the staff agency.
    Interviewers made me comfortable. 2 rounds were on Video call and was arranged very effeciently

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2015.

Interview

Efficient.

Industrial Placement Chief Operating Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2014.

Interview

2 rounds of interview

Interview Questions

• standard behavorial question and some questions on what the department does   Answer Question