Bank of America Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Bank of America

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 133 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Bank of America (India)

Interview

Online test which consists of coding questions Technical interview the interviewer is so friendly asked me about oops concepts Hr interview includes some technical and some other hr interview questions. Through out the process company assisted students very well

Interview Questions
  • Oops Concepts,DBMS,Polymorphism,Synchronization in java,Queries, Threads And all basics of java and c++
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (Canada)

Interview

Mainly behavioural questions with a few questions around prior technical experience. There was only a single interview process that lasted around 30min with the senior developer on the team. The developer also explained the tech stack and dynamic on the team.

Interview Questions
Bank of America
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Bank of America (India)

Interview

i applied for a software engineer position in the bank of america and first i will gave telephonic round and do not clear the telephonic round as well and then after they do not send application status after the rejection.

Interview Questions
Bank of America
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ireland
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America (Ireland) in Sep 2020

Interview

This was an interview for a 6-month JavaScript contractor role. The first interview was a technical phone screen. I thought it was a good experience and it went well. The second phone call was with a manager. He complained about remote working and sounded really unenthusiastic. It was a total flop and he hardly asked me any questions.

Interview Questions
Bank of America
Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Dublin, Dublin) in Sep 2020

Interview

2 rounds of interview (Telephonic) both are technical and have few questions on previous project experience Took a month for completing the whole process HR is very responsive throughout the process. Highly recommended for the quick turnaround

Interview Questions
Bank of America
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in Sep 2020

Interview

60 minute interview consisting of behavioral and technical. Took around 2 weeks to hear back from them after I applied. The interviewer was a software manager and was extremely nice.

Interview Questions
Bank of America
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

Interviewer spent the majority of the time discussing the projects and experience on my resume. Overall, the interview seemed a little disoriented and gave the attitude of being bored, which made the interview more uncomfortable than it should have been. Throughout the interview, I became less and less clear what the interviewer was expecting. When offered to ask the interviewer questions, I asked, "How has your experience been at the Bank of America so far". He replies by literally telling me it's boring...

Interview Questions
Bank of America
Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (Pune) in Jan 2020

Interview

1 written Round- Apptitude, Angular, Node,Database, Java 2 technical Round- prepare puzzles and core java for First Round and in second round they will ask Oracle, SQL, Java, Advance Java, Angular and Software Engineering 1 HR Round

Interview Questions
  • 2 Java codes Puzzle Database- Tables, joins, normalisation Advance Java Concepts
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (United States)

Interview

4 onsite interviews with one telephonic. Greetings, Place fun, awesome food location. Recruiters nice. Great place to grow and lead. Leetcode is must. Leetcode is must. Leetcode is must. Leetcode is must. Leetcode is must. Leetcode is must. Leetcode is must. Leetcode is must.

Interview Questions
Bank of America
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I interviewed at Bank of America (London, England)

Interview

Three Interviews: one case study, one coding/technical, one behavioural/motivational. Interviewers were very warm and kind, and the questions were not very hard. The case study was quite interesting and involved a trading algorithm.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 133 Interviews