Bank of America Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Team Member Interview Questions

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America in June 2012.

Interview

Long and involved, she did check references, and that was also a long and involved conversation from what I heard. Had to follow up with phone calls/emails after interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Antonio, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

2 interviews were made in order to talk about previous work experiences.
    Also one interview was to talk about the skills and how those skills may help the company. It was a good experience!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No need

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I got approached by a staffing agency in Hyderabad..there were total 6 rounds 4 rounds were conducted by Bank of America HRs in staffing consultancy.
    1st round JAM and topic was your memorable day there were around 45 members out of which they removed 3-4 and proceeded to 2nd round.
    2nd round was something like essay writing where they check your grammar and vocabulary
    Topics-Favorite movie,book which inspired you, college annual day
    3rd round was Typing Test where i scored 40 words per minute with 96% accuracy
    they needed some 1 with 30 wpm with 90 % accuracy
    4th round was by HR of Bank of America
    Questions asked were - Tell me about yourself,
    Will you work for a process which is not into your domain (which was FINANCE),
    Few questions on Cash Flow Statement,Golden rules of accounting.
    5th and 6th round were operations rounds which were conducted in BA continuum
    In 5th Round Senior Manager asks questions on how a bank performs,Recent current affairs relating to banking industry,About Bank of America
    6th round is the final round where you will be given a task of chatting with a customer who lost his credit card..you need to solve the problem. You dont need to be a PRO they just check the way you communicate and check your typing speed and the approach you follow to solve the problem.

Interview Questions

• Process we are hiring is not a finance process and you being a graduate in finance it is not going to work out.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

There were two rounds.One was Assistant manager round other one was operational round.
    Interview process was ok but I want to reveal one thing that in this company there is no coordination within the company.I got selected over there and also within one day only I sended all the required document.But after two days I got a call from the same person who informed me about the selection.And he told me then that sorry we have kept you on a hold..Is there is no difference between getting selected and being on hold.

Interview Questions

• Q.Tell me about yourself and tell little bit about your family too?
      Q.Which is your favorite support and relate it with business environment?
      Q.How will you deal with the angry client?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

I was there through an employee referral. The interview took 1 day at its gurgaon branch. the interview was average. 1st round was aptitude which was quiet easy. 2nd round with hr he just check the communication part. 3rd was manager round in which he asked me anything from the resume. The last one was a round with their senior manager in which he grill u on the same question why this profile or why you want to join BOA.

Interview Questions

• aptitude test
      hr round - 23*33
      manager round
      Sr. manager round   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

i went through a referral and that was a big help . i had to go through 4 rounds. first round was with HR , second was telephonic interview with manager , third round was aptitude and written test and the final round was ops round. I had to wait for long time before every round , HR was helpful but slow.

Interview Questions

• initially simple questions like tell me about yourself,strenghts,weakness,are you comfortable with night shift and all . Aptitude test was also quite easy .final round was technical round and it was all about subject matter .   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

good comunication, presence of mind, everything general about banking and investments and mutual funds

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

It was very easy ......One Aptitude and Two rounds Of interview.
    Aptitude question were easy and logical based. Easy to Crack

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They dont negotiate.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

1st round is General aptitude consists of Analytical ability, Numerical ability and English.

There is one essay writing to check communication skils.

In 2nd round they will ask about Investment banking questions.

Final round with Line manager

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

First round-Essay writing.
    Second round- Aptitude test.
    Technical round