Bank of America Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.6

60 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

2 Rounds of Interviews. First super basic and easy. Second is interviews with teams to see if they want you. The first second round was a really chill guy and asked me a lot of technical questions. If i didnt know an answer he would explain it to me. The other second round interview was with a bunch of people on the QA team. They kept asking me random questions and I don't think they knew what was going on

Interview Questions

• QA team has a bunch of weird questions. They asked me what are the test cases for an elevator.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Went to the university career fair and talked to them about my interest. They asked me if I am available tomorrow (day after the fair) for an interview and I said yes. They even let me pick a time for the interview as well. But then about 4~5 hours after they called me and said they're not going to go further with my application. I thought this was kind of rude since they made it sound like I was going to interview for sure. I think they just asked almost everyone who had the appropriate major and did some process of elimination or something.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Simple process; Applied through university posting; Phone interview and helpful HR;
    Got the offer in a week and was given some time to make a decision; Professionally handled and smooth process.

Interview Questions

• Project Management Questions
      Resume Review
      Finance questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

It was an on campus interview. I got notification from the bank that I would have an interview in 4days, so I was kind of cramming. Basic behavioral questions + simple mathematical problem.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interviews only. They asked very well rounded questions (ie. experience, behavior, computer science, and logic). One of my interviewers had to reschedule, so the process took a longer time for me.

Interview Questions

• Describe the SLDC, and workflow.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

On campus recruitment -
    One campus interview

3 onsite interviews by 3 different hiring managers.

Interviews were conducted in 90 minute schedule

Applied for business analyst internship program.

Interviews were based on the resume and were a mix of both behavioral and Technical interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, briefly explain your experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

One 20 minute over the phone, then flown out to Charlotte, for final round where 3 different people interviewed you, all behavioral except 1. You hear back after the Charlotte interview within 3 days, and you receive a call on the on phone for your offer. The interview in Charlotte takes 2 days. The first night you arrive, it is a networking session with any senior members of the Bank, the people you network with will be interviewing you the next day. The second day is the interviews, 3 separate 30 minute interviews, with small 3 minute break in between.

Interview Questions

• How do you intend on leaving an impact on this company?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Applied through college. Had first round interview on campus. Got called back for an onsite Super Day. Had multiple rounds of 1-1 interviews with managers from different teams. Good thing was they you get a chance to network with managers at a networking event before the Super Day so you can learn about the different teams and opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Basic data structures, OOP, and db questions, depending on what the team focuses on.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

They don't get back to you until later in the year, but just they have a good program. The people are polite and treat you like an adult. You feel welcomed and valued even though you are an intern.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

First round of interview happened in university through career fair. The interview was completely on the resume. I was asked about my experience and the areas I am strong in. Also few few team based questions

Interview Questions

• Your manager strongly disagree's with your opinion on a particular task,what would you do in convincing that your suggestion is good enough   Answer Question