Bank of America Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2018

2.6

584 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I applied online and was given a test of scenarios. After that I was provided with my results and was called for an in-person interview. When paperwork through email. passed the interview, I completed all of my p

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? What are your future goals?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Francisco, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online, completed the assessment and went to a hiring event at one of the branches and interviewed with a branch manager. There's a group of applicants that day, we did a brief self-introduction, filled out some paperwork, and then we moved on to the 1 on 1 interview. The entire process took a little less than 2 hours and the interview was about an hour. The managers were really nice.

Anonymous Employee in Caldwell, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Caldwell, NJ).

Interview

The interview process actually went great. I was asked basic interview questions, and the manager was very sweet throughout the whole process. I ended up getting hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had to deal with a difficult/angry customer? If so, how did you handle it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Highlands Ranch, CO) in December 2017.

Interview

It was an easy process, started with applying on line. received an e-mail with an assessment test a couple of days later, they were all pick the best and worst answer to a stated situation questions...waiting to hear back on if it.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there was a long line of people and a customer wanted to know about different features the company offered, your co-worker was well versed in the information but the customer didn't want to talk with another teller, what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hialeah, FL).

Interview

Application followed by a group interview, if selected then you receive an assessment to take. If you pass you can begin to interview at branches. If selected then you must go through finger printing and background check.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had a hard situation with a customer and what did you do to fix it.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Brief phone interview with HR who asked basic questions about my background in customer service and interest in the company then I was invited to meet with the branch manager.

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Lynnwood, WA).

Interview

Potential employees can expect a fairly straightforward interview process consisting of a group panel interview, in which a skills test and a personality test are given. A standard interview question might include, "Tell me about a time when you had to work as part of a team." Potential employees can apply online or in person. Applicants who are offered positions can expect to submit to a background check.

Interview Questions

• tell us about yourself?   1 Answer
    • How would you rate your previous employer?   1 Answer
    • how would your former employer rate you ?   1 Answer
    • How would you describe the work environment that you would ]like to work in   1 Answer
    • What are the values that you believe in ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Arcadia, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

At first a recruiter called to discuss about the position and salary with me. He asked when will be my availability to come in for a face-to-face interview with the branch manager. I took the opportunity and was scheduled to do it the next day. I came in 15 mins ealier to give a great impression. The interview was easy as long as you prepared for it. Also, it was very chill and I got to laugh with both of the interviewers. They asked about my schedule and If I am also willing to work on the weekends. I am now just waiting for them to give me a call to see if I got the job.

PS: Always answer all the questions with positivity. no matter how much you hated your previous jobs, just always stay positive with your answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you want to join banking?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about the time you handled a difficult customer, and what was the outcome?   1 Answer
    • How is your cash handling experience?   1 Answer
    • Leadership   1 Answer
    • When you tried offering a customer a card and she said no, how'd you handle it?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

You start with an online application, then you have to pass the online virtual simulator, then get called for phone interview with recruiter if you pass the application and simulator, then if the interview with the recruiter goes well, you finish with a one-on-one interview with financial center manager

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America in April 2017.

Interview

The process was: Applied online-Phone recruiter interview-Interview with manager at BoA branch-Call from phone recruiter offering job after that I had to do background check, fingerprints, proof that I can work here.

Interview Questions

• From what I remember they asked me
      -Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      -How did you handle an upset customer?
      -One role play scenario
      *they read off a script for interview questions   Answer Question