Bank of America Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Teller Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.6

Teller Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

You start with an online application, then you have to pass the online virtual simulator, then get called for phone interview with recruiter if you pass the application and simulator, then if the interview with the recruiter goes well, you finish with a one-on-one interview with financial center manager

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Leandro, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and did assessment same day. 3 days later got called by manager at bank to come in for interview next day. Next day interviewed with manager and assistant manager about 30 minutes asked to tell about myself and did one role play. Asked about their product and interviewer was impressed with my answers and curious did i bank there which i did. At the end overall just wanted to know my availabillity and 5 days later got offer

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in next 5 years?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Simple. Just the usual interview questions. Must know how to communicate and handle cash. Simple. Just the usual interview questions. Must know how to communicate and handle cash. Nothing else to it. Be proper and well spoken.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Starts off with a phone interview. Then you get 2 in person interviews depending on what branch and district you will be placed. The over the phone interview is more of a formality than anything else.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where a customer was irate and how to you resolve the situation.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Group interview at first and then recruiter sent me on one on one interviews with different branches. I met with 3 different branches who all seemed to like me but would not work with my school schedule. The only days I needed off were Tuesday and Thursdays but I was available the rest of the week. After three one on ones they stop contacting you.

Interview Questions

• They asked you for a time that you gave a good customer service experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Fountain Valley, CA).

Interview

The interview process was a 2 part process. First is a group interview with the district recruiter. She asks you basic questions, not to hard. If you pass that within a few days you receive confirmation of an interview with the branch manager. This was a little bit more relaxed, more of a meet and greet to see if they like you. Overall fairly easy.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Very simple and usual. They ask you to talk about challenges in your past customer service experiences. What did you do when a customer was angry, if you have worked with any amount of cash before, and how did you deal with that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Detroit, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Background check and personal relations drive; was asked some behavioral questions on how I managed conflict, mistakes and stressed clients...
    The person was very friendly and receptive to my answers. As this was my first job interview I was not sure about my performance

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you managed conflict with a client?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Bethesda, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

You have to take a long assessment on the computer. If you pass, someone will contact you for a phone interview. After phone interview, you will be contacted to attend a group interview. Yes a group interview! Then you will have another intervew with your potential branch manager. Too much steps for a low paying job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Bank of America?
      How do you handle stress?
      Explain a time you had to deal with a rude customer. What did you do?
      If you see a employee taking one dollar, would you report it?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Cambridge, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was very organized and was selected by the positions, I mean, a small group of 2 or 3 person that was competing to the same position were called to interview by the specialist.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult situation you were in you past experience with a costumer or co-worker and what was the outcome.   Answer Question