Bank of America Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 19, 2017

2.6

579 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Highlands Ranch, CO) in December 2017.

Interview

It was an easy process, started with applying on line. received an e-mail with an assessment test a couple of days later, they were all pick the best and worst answer to a stated situation questions...waiting to hear back on if it.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there was a long line of people and a customer wanted to know about different features the company offered, your co-worker was well versed in the information but the customer didn't want to talk with another teller, what would you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

it was a great experience. Easy going people. Always opportunities to grow in all the areas you can think of. Also the benefits are great. You would have health insurance, paid vacation and be part of a retirement plan if you would like to.

Anonymous Employee in Caldwell, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Caldwell, NJ).

Interview

The interview process actually went great. I was asked basic interview questions, and the manager was very sweet throughout the whole process. I ended up getting hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had to deal with a difficult/angry customer? If so, how did you handle it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hialeah, FL).

Interview

Application followed by a group interview, if selected then you receive an assessment to take. If you pass you can begin to interview at branches. If selected then you must go through finger printing and background check.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had a hard situation with a customer and what did you do to fix it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Tacoma, WA) in September 2013.

Interview

The process did not consume much of my time. It took the total of 2 weeks with an online assessment, a phone conversation with a recruiter, a HR Manager interview with a group of other 5 candidates at Bank of America Office in Downtown Seattle, and lastly a panel interview with two branch managers and one executive regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience as a salesperson. How did you troubleshoot a problem when facing with difficult customers? What did you like about your school or university?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America in April 2013.

Interview

They asked questions, and i answered. it was mostly about different situations and how i would handle them. The branch manager that interviewed me asked me basic questions about myself and i answered the best way i could

Interview Questions

• Customer service experience   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Brief phone interview with HR who asked basic questions about my background in customer service and interest in the company then I was invited to meet with the branch manager.

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Lynnwood, WA).

Interview

Potential employees can expect a fairly straightforward interview process consisting of a group panel interview, in which a skills test and a personality test are given. A standard interview question might include, "Tell me about a time when you had to work as part of a team." Potential employees can apply online or in person. Applicants who are offered positions can expect to submit to a background check.

Interview Questions

• tell us about yourself?   1 Answer
    • How would you rate your previous employer?   1 Answer
    • how would your former employer rate you ?   1 Answer
    • How would you describe the work environment that you would ]like to work in   1 Answer
    • What are the values that you believe in ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Jose, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

apply only and pass the assessment then they will call you discuss about hours and rate, then will have an in-person interview at the branch, after that will go through some paperwork

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Silver Spring, MD) in October 2014.

Interview

Hiring managers usually interview pretty easy going, they mostly want someone who has a flexible schedule, can handle being under pressure and who can work within a team.