Bank of America Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Teller Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2017

2.6

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America in January 2015.

Interview

it was pretty easy, you get phone interview with recruiter then they set you up with a face to face interview basic questions then you get a email offer if you like it accept if not decline

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Washington, DC) in January 2013.

Interview

Group interview that was drawn out and they waited to tell people who they did not select until the very end after everyone else left. Rude and arrogant interviewer. Very indecent in manner and style of speaking.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

I talked with HR three days after I submitted my application, had a phone interview with the bank manager, and then another with a regional manager. I was hired in less than 3 week

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come into banking when you have no previous experience?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America in April 2017.

Interview

The process was: Applied online-Phone recruiter interview-Interview with manager at BoA branch-Call from phone recruiter offering job after that I had to do background check, fingerprints, proof that I can work here.

Interview Questions

• From what I remember they asked me
      -Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      -How did you handle an upset customer?
      -One role play scenario
      *they read off a script for interview questions
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

First it was a phone interview which was a little rushed and didn't seem like the person interviewing me cared too much about me as a person until perhaps the in-person interview. They just went on to say oh I think the branch manager would like you and doesn't go on too much about how I am as a person or if I was a good fit but more rather they needed another machine to fill the empty slot soon.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Recruiter interviewed first in phone . General discussion about bacground, why to change job, hours, last company review , manager name and his views on me, my availablity, salary, benefits.
    Asked about previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Role play to sell pop ups.
      Policy change.
      Difficult situation
      Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America in December 2015.

Interview

JUST have a first interview. They ask me some question regarding my work experience in the past and tell them about myself and so on. What is my sale skills? How can I over come the difficulties in my career life?

Teller Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

You start with an online application, then you have to pass the online virtual simulator, then get called for phone interview with recruiter if you pass the application and simulator, then if the interview with the recruiter goes well, you finish with a one-on-one interview with financial center manager

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Leandro, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and did assessment same day. 3 days later got called by manager at bank to come in for interview next day. Next day interviewed with manager and assistant manager about 30 minutes asked to tell about myself and did one role play. Asked about their product and interviewer was impressed with my answers and curious did i bank there which i did. At the end overall just wanted to know my availabillity and 5 days later got offer

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in next 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Tacoma, WA) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied the first week of December, next day got a call back and within a week had a group interview. After that they asked me for an interview with two different managers. Finally they did a background check and I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room.