Bank of America Teller Operations Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Teller Operations Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Teller Operations Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America in October 2013.

Interview

The process was very quick. It starts with the recruiter calling you to do a brief interview then they determine if you will receive an interview at branch. Once the phone interview is done you then get the opportunity to interview at a branch

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Portland, OR) in January 2015.

Interview

Everyone was very friendly and fun. Like a family. They mostly want to see that you can work in fast pace environments and that you are competitive with sales. Tellers job is mostly about referrals to who they are seeing for each transaction.

Interview Questions

• Name an experience where you had a problem with a customer and how did you over come it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Columbia, MO) in April 2014.

Interview

Several interviews with banking manager over the course of two weeks. Each interview was one on one and consisted of generic interview questions. Several people interviewed but only one person was given an offer for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Raleigh, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

Very quick, i was an internal applicant. Scheduling was difficult due to needing to be at my home branch and the other manager having a lot of limitations in scheduling.

Interview Questions

• What are you most proud of so far in your time with BoA?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Seattle, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

You have to apply and do the assesssment . If you pass in it then they will call for interview.THey will interview you. If they like you they will tell you immeadiately.I got selected through a group interview

Interview Questions

• You should know how to sell a pen roll play   1 Answer
    • how did you handle an angry coustomer   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate

Teller Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

It was a good experience. From the applicaion to the interview they were very concise and informative. It was a pleasant experience. They were clear with the next steps and were always to help out through the process.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

It's nuts, Regular Questions on handling complaints and banking experience, counting out a drawer, answering phones, and handing complaints off to an available manager.
    Called on Phone
    Set interview
    Standard

Interview Questions

• None, if you have experience they will hire you.. So many leaving it's crazy.. They need help bad..   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none

Teller Operations Specialist Interview

Interview

Interview with hiring manager, asked a lot of questions about experience and what would be brought to the company and how different situations would be handled if faced with difficult situations.

Teller Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

There is a ton of waiting usually from interview to offer. The interviews are one on one and then you are contacted by HR for additional information and a background check if whomever interviewed you wants you on their team. You should get something back from HR in about a week that contains and offer. However, depending on what may be going on in the department that you interviewed with there could be weeks to months in between when you interview and when HR contacts you.

Interview Questions

• They were all behavioral questions like "whats your biggest flaw?" pretty standard entry level questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation took place as an entry level position.

Teller Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

The whole process was very simple. There was an online portion, which consisted of the application and a personality assessment type quiz. Then a phone interview. Then there was a 1-1 with the recruiter. And the last step was an interview with the hiring manager. All in all the process was straight forward and a one track path.