Bank of America Treasury Services Senior Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Treasury Services Senior Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Bank of America

3.5

Treasury Services Senior Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chicago, IL) in July 2009.

Interview

Had to apply through online HR channels. Received email confirmation. HR recruiter called to setup a brief 5 min conversation to overview position. From there, an 1-1 interview was scheduled with main manager. This was about 2hr interview. A followup interview was schedule w/ asst manager several days later. It was after hours and i was shown was the job would entail. They let me know when I would hear next. HR followed up with me via email and phone to make an offer.

Interview Questions

• What would your manager say about you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered 40k, which (with bonuses) was a paycut from current role. I counter offered with 42k and they accepted meeting in the middle with that.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Treasury Services Senior Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Dallas, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied and then received and assessment 2-3 days later. Passed the assessment and had one in person interview with two interviewers (manager and the team lead). I followed up via email to further iterate my skills and then was offered the job the following week (within 5 days of the interview).

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question