Bank of America Underwriter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Underwriter Interview Questions

Interviews at Bank of America

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

1st interview with Recruitment team by phone, completed personality test, then face to face with Manager, fingerprint and background only took a short time to complete. Nothing much more than a regular process, no drug test was required.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was intense. I had to go back several time due to system issues to take the assessment test. The current process was still in development. Expectations were not clear. The recruiter seem to question abilities and wanted to go back forth over the salary amount.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America (Richmond, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was simple. I was contract employee so I was never interviewed until I went to get promoted. That process was simple since I was getting hired by current manager who recommended me for the position anyway so it was mainly formality.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Saint Charles, MO) in February 2012.

Interview

usually a three month process, I was expedited. Telephone interview and skills test, then one on one with my to-be manager

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2008.

Interview

easy 1 on 1 interview

Negotiation

not much leeway on negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in April 2009.

Interview

Several Interviews with employees who do the jobs and managers.

Interview Questions

• Mostly generic questions about the position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation salary was offered and accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Richmond, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

Had to take a test first. If you pass then you go up for an interview, and if you fail you have to leave immediately. Interview itself was short and sweet. A lot of conversations with the recruiter that just weren't entirely helpful, but was part of the process at the time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would calculate self employed income.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. And everything the recruiter had said was bull.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Boston, MA).

Interview

the interveiw is very easy and only about the personality. It seems they need a lot of people to enroll and realy easyly let me in.

Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in April 2009.

Interview

Went to job fair, interview on spot, test on spot, second interview, backround that took forever, then hired

Negotiation

There wasn't one, they said this is what we can offer you.

Underwriter Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in September 2010.

Interview

The interview and hiring process is pretty basic. Depending on the position you are applying for determines the level of difficulty of the interview.