Bank of China Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of China Interview Questions

Updated Jan 22, 2018

2.6

Accounting Associate Interview

Interview

I was nervous at first, but because people there are very friendly, I wasn't nervous at all throughout the whole interview. I was nervous at first, but because people there are very friendly, I wasn't nervous at all throughout the whole interview.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of China (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

HR will call you, if selected, after you submit your online application form. The whole interview is conducted in English, while the business language inside in actually a mix of 95% Chinese and 5% English. Interview is really basic; talk about yourself, your goal, and your preference in the firm.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

fresh student interview with managers, talk in English, five managers VS one student.
    about 15 mins of all the process, mainly about your resume and your background in IT industry

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of China (Malvern, PA).

Interview

two round interview.The first round is a telephone interview and the second round is an on site interview at Malvern. Didn't talk about too much technical question.Nice interviewer nice company

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of China (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call around 5pm. General question about school & work.
    Next day scheduled a in person interview.
    First of all. a computer test. About word, excel, math, analysis and English. Then you interview by the HR. The Final round was meeting with the hired manager.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of China.

Interview

competitive, many rounds of interview, Helped to control loan risks; investigated clients’ asset appraisal, income and repayments.
    · Made investment plans for clients and promoted the sales of financial products by matching clients’ need
    with financial products’ characteristics.

Summer Analyst Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of China (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through the recruiter. The resume review process took pretty long time, maybe one month. And the interview was not that hard. It always begun with internship first then the comes to full time job.

Trade Finance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of China (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I met with them during a conference, dropped my resume and had someone in their HQ referred me. Three rounds of interviews, first and third round with dept. managers and second round with HR

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of China (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by only one female inside a small meeting room. As a fresh graduate, those questions asked were considered straightforward. There is a second interview if you are shortlisted. Whole process took only about 20mins.

Interview Questions

• -have you ever worked any part time
      -why would u choose to apply this job
      -how's ur mandarin
      -what's ur idea career path
      -do u like to interact with people
      -have u ever approach stranger   1 Answer

Legal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of China (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Calm relaxed kind. Very interactive. Interviewer gave thorough explanations on company, its history, and expectations of the firm. Very standard questions. Nothing that threw me off or was intended to be a trick