Bank of Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2.4

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of Communications (New York, NY).

Interview

there is no interview for intern, at least for me. I was referred to work as an intern in there during my summer vacation. but if want to work as a full-time, there must be one.

Teller Interview

Interview

I had three rounds of interview. The first is a written test similar to government job application including English test. The last two are case studies and group discussions. The process is highly selective. They will ask your opinion on current social issue and you have to pick a side and be persuasive.

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of Communications.

Interview

Applied through reference, one phone interview and one on-site. Questions like talk about background, project experience and knowledge in wealth management and accounting. No difficult questions, make sure wear uniformly and behave professionally.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of Communications (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with four people (1 HR, 2 accounting managers, 1 senior accountant) all together at one time. After the interview, they asked to complete an accounting test (50 questions) and a translation test within one hour. They also asked interviewee to provide SSN no. for back ground search, which I felt was so not professional as that was the first round.

Interview Questions

• What are the differences between accounting in China and accounting in US   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of Communications in January 2011.

Interview

Actually, no specific process, send the cv and communicate with the HR and fill in some forms. Since I was referred by a high level employee, everything went on very smoothly. Actually, they usually have no specific expectation for interns.

Assistant of Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Communications (New York, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

i applied, then they told me there are two rounds of interview. phone one last for 20min, the 1: 1 last for about 35min. 2weeks later receive their email

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of Communications (Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)).

Interview

This section introduces you to the heart of the company, focusing on the men that represent Ferrari in the world and the on each department of the Factory. Born in 1947, Ferrari has always produced vehicles at its current site and has maintained its directions. It has progressively widened its range using visionary planning both on a design level and on the quality of work produced.

Interview Questions

• widened its range using visionary planning both on a design level and on the quality of work produced.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of Communications (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in November 2016.

Interview

it is an individual interview with only one panel (HR)
    the interview is quite easy, it only lasted for 15 mins
    The HR spent a lot of time to describe different posts in a department
    Nice experience to learn more about the bank structure
    simple questions concerning your work experience, reason for applying.

Officer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of Communications (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in September 2016.

Interview

Only one interview with HR and Department Head
    Some will HR interview first then wait for second interview
    Interview in Cantonese and a little test on your Putonghua
    The atmosphere was relax not tense

Interview Questions

• Please introduce yourself.
      knowledge about the department you applied for.
      Answer Question

SummerInterview (Hong Kong) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Communications (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2016.

Interview

Very easy interview
    All questions are about your CV and self introduction. The whole interview are conducted in Cantonese and lasted for 15-20 mins. Then I waited for 1-2 week to receive the offer. But the thing is they just offer 5000hkd for an intern. So think before you apply. Don't waste your time.