Bank of Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of Communications Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2018

2.3

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of Communications.

Interview

Applied through reference, one phone interview and one on-site. Questions like talk about background, project experience and knowledge in wealth management and accounting. No difficult questions, make sure wear uniformly and behave professionally.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Communications (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Quite straight forward - resume walk through and expected behavioral questions + technical questions on basic finance, accounting, markets, investing concepts. If you know the fundamentals and are able to present yourself in a welcoming, friendly, and professional manner you are good to go.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of Communications (New York, NY).

Interview

there is no interview for intern, at least for me. I was referred to work as an intern in there during my summer vacation. but if want to work as a full-time, there must be one.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of Communications in January 2011.

Interview

Actually, no specific process, send the cv and communicate with the HR and fill in some forms. Since I was referred by a high level employee, everything went on very smoothly. Actually, they usually have no specific expectation for interns.

Teller Interview

Interview

I had three rounds of interview. The first is a written test similar to government job application including English test. The last two are case studies and group discussions. The process is highly selective. They will ask your opinion on current social issue and you have to pick a side and be persuasive.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of Communications (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with four people (1 HR, 2 accounting managers, 1 senior accountant) all together at one time. After the interview, they asked to complete an accounting test (50 questions) and a translation test within one hour. They also asked interviewee to provide SSN no. for back ground search, which I felt was so not professional as that was the first round.

Interview Questions

• What are the differences between accounting in China and accounting in US   Answer Question

Assistant of Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Communications (New York, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

i applied, then they told me there are two rounds of interview. phone one last for 20min, the 1: 1 last for about 35min. 2weeks later receive their email

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Communications (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy one. The interview was conducted in Cantonese. There was only one round interview with one HR. Mostly were behavioural questions and related to your CV. Then they call back within 2 weeks.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of Communications (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in November 2016.

Interview

it is an individual interview with only one panel (HR)
    the interview is quite easy, it only lasted for 15 mins
    The HR spent a lot of time to describe different posts in a department
    Nice experience to learn more about the bank structure
    simple questions concerning your work experience, reason for applying.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jiaxing (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Communications (Jiaxing (China)) in August 2012.

Interview

I received a face to face interview invitation and came to the bank. The manager asked me some questions about education level, working experiences and future plans in career. I told them the truth and stated my willing to make contribution to the bank and skills. Then I was employed .

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest failure in the past years and what have you learnt from that?   Answer Question