Bank of Hawaii Interview Questions in Honolulu, HI | Glassdoor

2.7

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in April 2017.

Interview

Q&A on experience in Networking and Systems Administration, Computer Troubleshooting. BOH planned on interviewing several candidates, their process was going to take approximately one month. At which, you'll be notified. Drug testing and background check was going to be initiated.

Interview Questions

• What application was used to remediate user issues   1 Answer

Consumer Banking Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

I applied online, but I was contacted for the different position couple months later. 1st interview was with hiring manager, 2nd and 3rd were with the representitive from other departments who worked closely as a team.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were related to my skills and past experiences.   Answer Question

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in July 2016.

Interview

3 Vice Presidents via Skype. They asked questions including: Tell us about yourself, why do you want to work in Hawaii, why BOH, What do you do for fun, where do you see yourself in 3-4 years, in 8-10 years. Asked me about my familiarity with financial instruments and topics. Opened the floor for my questions. Overall a very professional interview.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in January 2016.

Interview

Very quick interview appointment set up. 1 hour interview consisting of regular interview and a case scenario. Had more than one interviewer who sought to figure out how you analyze problems. Important to brush up on cash flow analysis as they will ask you many questions regarding your case scenario.

Part Time Teller I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in January 2016.

Interview

One of the managers called me on the phone and asked me a few interview questions and I had to answer them on the spot. I was a bit off guard because I expected to just set up an interview date, not have an interview on the phone. Then after answering few questions, I was offered to come in the branch and get an in person interview. I was interviewed by the branch and assistant manager of the branch I was applying for. It was all basic questions, and I suggest doing a few research about the company. My interview was on a friday and when monday hits, I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of the time where you experienced difficulty with a customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in April 2015.

Interview

Standard interview questions. It was a group interview. Very nice people. Their employees really exemplify their company values. Quick interview process. Really good at sending emails in a timely manner. Also good time in delivering the decision.

Interview Questions

• what are you strengths? weakness? what would you bring into the company?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in April 2015.

Interview

Basic Questions similar to any interviews. Be prepared and answer every question asked. Learn and know about the company before your interview. Be persuasive if you really need a job and act as if the job is your future.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

Online application, Phone interview (hr representative) , 3 one-on-one interviews either in person or via video conference, and final interview. During the interview representatives would ask typical resume questions to find out more about interviewee and how he or she will fit to their company's goals and culture. The interviewers had casual and comfortable presence to soothe the interview process.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in March 2014.

Interview

Online application process. Received a follow up call several months later. This phone interview set up the in person interview for the following week. In person interview with four members of department. After interview, I mailed a thank you letter. Did not receive job offer. Received a rejection email months after interview

Interview Questions

• How do you balance multiple tasks at once?   1 Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

Applied online received a phone call for an interview. Completed an interview but didn't get an offer then received a phone call a few months later asking to interview for project management position. The process was not difficult neither was the interview process. They wanted to get to know me and see where I could fit.