Bank of Hawaii Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of Hawaii Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. Consisted of sitting down with two managers and reviewing my resume along with answering a couple questions here and there. No case work or hard situational questions.

Peak-time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hawaiian Acres, HI

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Hawaiian Acres, HI) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and it took about a few weeks until the manager called me in for an interview. The interview was one on one. The interview was 30min and she did most of the talking. She was very informative about the job and what she was looking for in a employee.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii.

Interview

Interview fairly easy to me but don't be surprised if you're interviewing with more than one person. Just be ready for anything. Be sure to ask a ton of questions and get clear answer including everyones opinions especially if you plan on taking the job if offered.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in April 2017.

Interview

Q&A on experience in Networking and Systems Administration, Computer Troubleshooting. BOH planned on interviewing several candidates, their process was going to take approximately one month. At which, you'll be notified. Drug testing and background check was going to be initiated.

Interview Questions

• What application was used to remediate user issues   1 Answer

Consumer Banking Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

I applied online, but I was contacted for the different position couple months later. 1st interview was with hiring manager, 2nd and 3rd were with the representitive from other departments who worked closely as a team.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were related to my skills and past experiences.   Answer Question

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in July 2016.

Interview

3 Vice Presidents via Skype. They asked questions including: Tell us about yourself, why do you want to work in Hawaii, why BOH, What do you do for fun, where do you see yourself in 3-4 years, in 8-10 years. Asked me about my familiarity with financial instruments and topics. Opened the floor for my questions. Overall a very professional interview.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in January 2016.

Interview

Very quick interview appointment set up. 1 hour interview consisting of regular interview and a case scenario. Had more than one interviewer who sought to figure out how you analyze problems. Important to brush up on cash flow analysis as they will ask you many questions regarding your case scenario.

Part Time Teller I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in January 2016.

Interview

One of the managers called me on the phone and asked me a few interview questions and I had to answer them on the spot. I was a bit off guard because I expected to just set up an interview date, not have an interview on the phone. Then after answering few questions, I was offered to come in the branch and get an in person interview. I was interviewed by the branch and assistant manager of the branch I was applying for. It was all basic questions, and I suggest doing a few research about the company. My interview was on a friday and when monday hits, I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of the time where you experienced difficulty with a customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in April 2015.

Interview

Standard interview questions. It was a group interview. Very nice people. Their employees really exemplify their company values. Quick interview process. Really good at sending emails in a timely manner. Also good time in delivering the decision.

Interview Questions

• what are you strengths? weakness? what would you bring into the company?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in April 2015.

Interview

Basic Questions similar to any interviews. Be prepared and answer every question asked. Learn and know about the company before your interview. Be persuasive if you really need a job and act as if the job is your future.