Bank of Hawaii Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 6, 2018

2.8

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview process was one day long. It was a panel with the entire department in which I would be hired to work in. Questions were very detailed and behavior-based. Team was pleasant and easy to speak with.

The decision making process took a couple of weeks before they got back to me with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick and simple.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in March 2014.

Interview

Online application process. Received a follow up call several months later. This phone interview set up the in person interview for the following week. In person interview with four members of department. After interview, I mailed a thank you letter. Did not receive job offer. Received a rejection email months after interview

Interview Questions

• How do you balance multiple tasks at once?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in January 2016.

Interview

Very quick interview appointment set up. 1 hour interview consisting of regular interview and a case scenario. Had more than one interviewer who sought to figure out how you analyze problems. Important to brush up on cash flow analysis as they will ask you many questions regarding your case scenario.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

Online application, Phone interview (hr representative) , 3 one-on-one interviews either in person or via video conference, and final interview. During the interview representatives would ask typical resume questions to find out more about interviewee and how he or she will fit to their company's goals and culture. The interviewers had casual and comfortable presence to soothe the interview process.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in April 2015.

Interview

Standard interview questions. It was a group interview. Very nice people. Their employees really exemplify their company values. Quick interview process. Really good at sending emails in a timely manner. Also good time in delivering the decision.

Interview Questions

• what are you strengths? weakness? what would you bring into the company?   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in April 2017.

Interview

Q&A on experience in Networking and Systems Administration, Computer Troubleshooting. BOH planned on interviewing several candidates, their process was going to take approximately one month. At which, you'll be notified. Drug testing and background check was going to be initiated.

Interview Questions

• What application was used to remediate user issues   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. Consisted of sitting down with two managers and reviewing my resume along with answering a couple questions here and there. No case work or hard situational questions.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in September 2012.

Interview

Multiple interviews with different line managers over a period of about three weeks (total of seven interviews). Interviewed with team and with senior management. Received a tour during the team interview of cafeteria and gym.

Interview Questions

• What are you salary expectations?
      Where do you see yourself in five years?
      Behavioral based on core values, like "Tell me about a time you worked on a team, what role did you have and what did you do to contribute to success."
      Core Values include excellence, integrity, respect, innovation, commitment, and teamwork   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii.

Interview

Interview fairly easy to me but don't be surprised if you're interviewing with more than one person. Just be ready for anything. Be sure to ask a ton of questions and get clear answer including everyones opinions especially if you plan on taking the job if offered.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in December 2009.

Interview

Basic interview - work hours, location, previous work history.