Bank of Hawaii Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of Hawaii Interview Questions

Interviews at Bank of Hawaii

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii.

Interview

Several interviews. Group and individual. Typical interview questions, plus some financial analysis questions. I got the interview through a networking mixer arranged by my university. First interview was with the dept head. Then a panel interview with other team leaders from the debt.

Interview Questions

• Would you give a $500 RCL to this customer? Financials included.   1 Answer

ESolutions Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

*Note: I did my interview during stay at home period 2020.

Standard phone interview first. The interviewer called me and gave me the general breakdown of the interview: questions about me then to answer any questions I have. Interviewer asked me general questions about my resume, myself and career goals. The phone interview was not at all hard, but was a negative experience because of how disinterested the interviewer sounded. They may have been tired, stressed or in a rush due to the current situation working from home but it overall gave me a very unprofessional impression. At the end of the call, the interviewer gave me the rundown of the next steps to follow but forgot to ask me if I had any other questions, which I had. I wanted to bring this up and ask the questions but due to them not feeling very engaged in the conversation, I slowly lost interest in working there and not wanting to pursue any further. I got a rejection email a couple days laters, but I felt it was expected given how the interview went.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my resume, myself and career goals.   Answer Question

Branch Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in October 2019.

Interview

Quick and constructive the entire process was fairly easy the managers were very friendly and the bank of Hawaii environment was welcoming. The team I work with is very good and are a family.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous banking experience apply to your current role   1 Answer

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

There were two managers and they ask you personality based questions. Really looking for personable people that speak well with clients while informing them of products that pertain to that individual client.

Interview Questions

• If i were an animal what would it be?   2 Answers

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

The interview process included 2 interviews with hiring agency, then 2 in-person interviews at BOH with the second interview including a written test. Interview process with BOH rushed; BOH offered me the position, then rescinded it an hour later. Very unprofessional. Disappointing experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I would be willing to be on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week for the position.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. Consisted of sitting down with two managers and reviewing my resume along with answering a couple questions here and there. No case work or hard situational questions.

Peak-time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hawaiian Acres, HI

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Hawaiian Acres, HI) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and it took about a few weeks until the manager called me in for an interview. The interview was one on one. The interview was 30min and she did most of the talking. She was very informative about the job and what she was looking for in a employee.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii.

Interview

Interview fairly easy to me but don't be surprised if you're interviewing with more than one person. Just be ready for anything. Be sure to ask a ton of questions and get clear answer including everyones opinions especially if you plan on taking the job if offered.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in April 2017.

Interview

Q&A on experience in Networking and Systems Administration, Computer Troubleshooting. BOH planned on interviewing several candidates, their process was going to take approximately one month. At which, you'll be notified. Drug testing and background check was going to be initiated.

Interview Questions

• What application was used to remediate user issues   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, then I got an email from them to do an interview. I was interviewed by two. They were pretry nice. They asked a series of common interview questions

Interview Questions

• What do I know about the company   1 Answer

Consumer Banking Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

I applied online, but I was contacted for the different position couple months later. 1st interview was with hiring manager, 2nd and 3rd were with the representitive from other departments who worked closely as a team.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were related to my skills and past experiences.   Answer Question