Bank of Hawaii Wealth Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of Hawaii Wealth Administrator Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Wealth Administrator Interview

Interview

I had initially applied for a different job but was contacted for this position which was a better fit. I had 3 interviews, the first with 2 from the dept, the second with the Manager, then a third with an advisor who would eventually be my supervisor. I was very impressed with the professional office atmosphere. This company takes a long time to schedule interviews and make hiring decisions, so don't be surprised with a long wait.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Like many companies, they don't tell you the salary up front. Jobs are graded and each grade has a low-medium-high range, but they wouldn't tell me the range either. However, I did get the salary I requested, just never knew where it fell in the range, so you don't know how you compare with other wealth administrators. I was happy with my salary, though.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of Hawaii

Wealth Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI) in August 2008.

Interview

The interview wasn't easy but it wasn't hard. Just your typical questions of how you would handle certain situations. Why you want the job and why you want to leave your current job. The environment was very relaxed and I felt very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to be your biggest challenge from this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating.