Bank of India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of India Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2017

2.8

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bank of India.

Interview

Applied after reading newspaper ad. Went for written exam. Got selected at written exam, then went for Group Discussion and personal interview. Received a call after about a week that I had been selected.The process took 4 weeks

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of India (Noida (India)).

Interview

My interview was a like 20-20 cricket match, three old banker were asking questions continuously and i replied every answer within a min and Interview was over within 5 Mins.

Interview Questions

• They asked 4 question related with Finance   1 Answer
    • Why you are here, you don't know anything about finance?   1 Answer
    • How you will service in the bank?   1 Answer
    • What is cross-selling?   1 Answer

Manager Scale II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of India (Ahmedabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Was interviewed at Bank of India after clearing an ALL India written exam conducted by the bank. A Panel of 6 people out of which 3 from senior management, overall good, was asked about credit related questions like:- Tell me about yourself , what is working capital gap, difference between fund based and Non fund based facilities, 2nd method of lending, what is inflation , causes of inflation and RBI monetary policy.Interview was of around 15 mins and I got selected.The process took 3 months.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bank of India (Lucknow (India)).

Interview

After common written exam comprising of two phases, common interview was conducted by panel of 5 members. The duration of interview was 15-20 minutes .Firstly the head of the panel asked for introduction and all about my education ,the general hr questions. The next member asked general questions related to the day to day banking. The third member asked the question to test knowledge and analyzing capability.Other two were just observing during entire process.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of India.

Interview

Multiple Stages 1. Telephone interview about yourself and interests. Very informal. 2. Hiring event where you introduce your partners, discuss apple products and do role plays. Once again, very informal. 3. Group interview - on this stage right now! I am really not sure how the selection process takes place. Of course apple look at personality, but how do they judge that this person will achieve what is required? Can…

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of India (Indore (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Very good nothing tough go in formals good hr supoortive panel and offerd chocklets tea water

always be on time as they are very puntual be honest and always be true to yourself

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
      what is marketng
      waht is selling
      differnace between marketing and selling
      what is dmat acccount
      what is saving account
      types of accounts   Answer Question

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of India (Pune (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

test gd interview
    aptitude test maths, gk, reasoning, english
    gd on finance topic
    interview about academics and finance
    asked about the economic state of the country, impact of sluggish demand for loans on the banks

Interview Questions

• about financial analysis
      Ratio analysis . there significance, there application and their meaning   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of India.

Interview

Campus Recruitment. Our campus recruitment team had invited the bank for campus placements. Once the bank had come, they had asked for candidates with a minimum cut-off of marks. Only if the candidate qualifies for the cut-off, will he/she be able to sit for the interview. The interview was in front of a 4 member panel and went on for about 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions. In a 4 member panel, 1st member started asking about your general details like 'About yourself' or 'Your Family'. Then the next 2 asked about technical skills and few questions on that. Finally the last member asked about my prior work experience and my reasons to join them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. Salaries are pre-determined by the government.

Interview

general communication is required.they check our communicational skill as well as attidude.

Specialist Officer-marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of India (Mumbai (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

conducted by ibps- was a panel interview
    friendly environment
    general questions were asked

Interview Questions

• how will u convert laggards into early adopters?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation