Bank of Ireland Graduate Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of Ireland Graduate Programmer Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Ireland (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online and filled out a short application, also uploaded my CV. Within 1 week I had to do a numerical exam online which wasn't difficult. About 2 weeks after that I had to complete a video interview. I was given 3 questions to answer:

1) Team work & collaboration
2) Problem solving skills
3) Consumer orientation

I had 3 days to complete this task where I recorded myself (90 seconds for each question) and uploaded an insight into my skills in these areas onto a server. You can practice as much as you want before you upload it but try not to sound rehearsed.

2 weeks later I attended the assessment day. No preparation is needed, they just want to see what kind of personality you have and would it suit BOI. You have to bring your passport, proof of address and copies of your results also.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of Ireland

Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of Ireland (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2015.

Interview

First step is to complete the online assessments, verbal and numerical, then if you succeed here you will be asked to complete an online automated video interview involving 2 questions, 30 seconds to prepare your answer and then you are given 90 seconds to answer

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went the extra mile, in work or university or personal life.
      Describe what sets you apart from other graduates   Answer Question

Graduate Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of Ireland in April 2012.

Interview

Online aptitude tests and if succesfull called for interview/presentation.
    Interview involved the usual competency questions but you are also required to do a short presentation on your suitability for the programme as well as you views on the Bank

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself influencing the banks strategy from the grad programme   Answer Question