Bank of Nevada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of Nevada Interview Questions

Interviews at Bank of Nevada

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of Nevada

Branch Interview

Interview

The entire interview process was very easy. I submitted an application via the internet, received a call from the hiring manager for a job interview. The interview itself was pretty much simple, answered questions specific to my work history and systems knowledge. Has an in person interview with the hiring manager, received an offer, did a drug test and accepted employment.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Nevada (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

Very straight forward interview. I met with the HR Director as well as the hiring manager. It lasted about an hour or so and they wanted to have me go meet with the Chief Credit Officer of the bank right then and there but he was unavailable. They were supposed to call me and set up a time for that but instead I got an email three weeks later stating that they chose a candidate that more closely matches what they were looking for. The position is still open on the website.

BON Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Nevada (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2012.

Interview

5 people interview. Not very friendly, Intense. They seemed more interested in the ticker lists, the files had no financials and some had not been touched in over 3 years. Some of the borrowers hadn't been reached out to in 4-5 years.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer