Bank of Oklahoma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 6, 2017

2.8

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of Oklahoma (Tulsa, OK) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy and Organized. First interview was a phone interview with a recruiter, second was with the Regional Manager, and third was with the Branch Manager at the branch I was needed. I really enjoyed meeting and talking to everyone in the interview process. It was easy and enjoyable. Lots of questions about how to handle customer service issues and personality questions. Last interview was very personality based to see if I'd fit at the branch. Overall good experience and great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about how I would handle customer service issues   Answer Question

Express Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Oklahoma (Tulsa, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

A recruiter from Human Resources called and I missed it. I called her back, wasn't able to reach me so I left a message. 3weeks later she called again, I answered and we set up a phone interview (with her and I) for about two hours later. Once she called back to conduct the phone interview she stated that she was going to send an assessment. As long as I passed the customer service assessment I would get a face to face interview. I passed. And she set up a face to face interview for the next day. Before I could go on the face to face interview I had to fill out another application. I passed the face to face interview and my recruiter send a grammar assessment. I passed and the recruiter set up another phone interview with the manager over customer service for about 4 days out. That interview took about an hour and a half to complete. My recruiter called back and advised that they wanted to make an offer. I then consented to a background screening, fingerprinting, and a drug test. After I passed they gave me a start day. The interview process was long and a bit stressful, but these people truly care about you and it's a wonderful company to work for.

Interview Questions

• They were all star Questions. The biggest Question was "Why BOK?"   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of Oklahoma (Tulsa, OK) in May 2016.

Interview

Communication with HR, then about a 15 minute phone call with HR. Then a 30 minute phone screen with the group manager. In case you don't have a lot of time to spare, you may want to skip the phone interview with the group manager in charge of software development. He admitted he likes to spend a lot of time talking to developers in general (even if they aren't qualified). Not really very considerate of your time if your resume provides information that clearly indicates you aren't qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your most interesting project (asked by Stace, the group manager).   1 Answer

Property Perservation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of Oklahoma (Tulsa, OK) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a telephone interview, and I was told I had the exact skills for the position and would be contacted within a week for a face to face interview and it has been almost 2 weeks and I have not heard back from them. I even called to recruiter and left a message and still did not get any reply.

Interview Questions

• Did I have experience with working with properties in the default phase.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of Oklahoma.

Interview

Process took exactly two weeks and has three parts. I submitted my app and resume online. Heard from a recruiter the next day to set up a phone interview. Then, we set up an in-person interview with two regional managers, and finally an interview with a branch and asst. branch manager. All asked STAR format questions. Be able to talk about specific examples of high-level customer service experiences that you have provided, how you work in a team, and what your career goals are. You work with a recruiter the whole time, who acts as a liaison between you and your interviewers. They also lets you know about their decisions promptly. The recruiter will initiate a background check. Thus far, I have not been asked to do a drug screening/test. Overall, very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you provided customer service above and beyond your expected role.   Answer Question
    • How do you meet sales goals at your current job?   Answer Question
    • What about financial services in particular attracted you to this position?   Answer Question
    • Why are you the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time that you had to motivate others to be a part of a team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They use an algorithm to determine your pay based on your prior experience in customer service, banking and education.

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Oklahoma (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Submitted my resume online and completed assessment tests. I was contacted by HR in less than two weeks, the next day I had a phone interview followed by two in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you went above and beyond your duties at a previous workplace.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of Oklahoma.

Interview

Interview process was good had more than one interview before being hired. I was hired through a placement agency and was hired permanently through them. Process was very easy. Salary was not negotiable.

Negotiation

It was not optional. They offered and did not negotiate.

Commercial Banking ACT Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Oklahoma.

Interview

Applied through university for the Commercial banking accelerated career track program. First round was all behavioral. Need to know your resumé forward and back. Have thorough ideas of why you want to be in commercial banking. The program only takes about twenty to twenty five candidates per year, so it is a very tough one to get into. Be ready to be on the top of your game if you want a shot at cracking into this program.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to work with someone that made your job difficult?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of Oklahoma.

Interview

I submitted my application online. I heard from HR quickly. I had 2-3 interviews with different managers and then was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions about my 'management' style. Since I don't manage people now or before I couldn't really answer that question as they posed it.   Answer Question

Commercial Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Oklahoma (Tulsa, OK) in February 2014.

Interview

I went through almost 7 interviews to get this job. I felt like I was being interrogated by law enforcement for several of the interviews. I think getting to know the person, as a person, is often just as important as the typical interview questions. I didn't think THAT many interviews was necessary for this position. I also felt they were judging me more on how I looked physically (yes, physically) than my skill set. Some of the interviews were extremely awkward for that reason.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer