Bank of Oklahoma Secondary Marketing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of Oklahoma Secondary Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

Secondary Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of Oklahoma (Tulsa, OK) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied on the banks' website and sent in my resume in response to the position being posted on indeed.com. I received a call about my application just two days after I applied. The recruiter explained the job to me and asked if I was still interested. I said yes and was invited in for a 1 on 1 interview with the hiring manager on Tuesday. Wednesday the recruiter called me and said I had been selected for the final round of interviews and I had a one on one interview with the hiring manager's boss on Thursday. About a week later the recruiter call me with some questions and let me know that I would be receiving an offer within a few days. The next week the recruiter call me with an offer and the next day i met with HR to sign the paperwork and have my fingerprints taken. After that I had to go to a specific lab for the drug test. I started work a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• Would I be available to work overtime?   1 Answer
  • Did I have any issues with having a set time for lunch (the hiring manager determined everyone's lunch schedule so there would be adequate coverage during lunch time)   1 Answer
  • Did I have any issues with my coworkers coming to me with issues?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of Oklahoma

Secondary Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of Oklahoma (Tulsa, OK) in October 2010.

Interview

I found the job on a job posting site. I applied online and was contacted by the company's hr recruiter a few days after I applied. the HR recruiter conducted a brief phone interview. After that I was brought in for two interviews. One was with the supervisor who posted the position, and the other was with the manager of the department. When I was hired, I had to go to the HR office and sign a bunch of papers. I was finger printed, and had to take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an issue with having to go to lunch at a fixed time every day?   1 Answer
    • Do you have an issue with people coming to you with technical work problems?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no opportunity for negotiation.