Bank of the Ozarks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of the Ozarks Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.9

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of the Ozarks.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard as any other, the questions were also standard questions. Some responses required a little more thinking about the answers as others but not anything totally mind boggling.

Asset Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of the Ozarks.

Interview

First round was phone interview, very straightforward.

Second round was at the office in Dallas with about 8 of their asset managers. They're really looking to see if you fit the culture at their office, which is hard-working, organzied, and able to work in a structured system.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your work?

How well are you able to follow directions, and if something goes awry, what is your next step?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bank of the Ozarks.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and the name of the firm was not mentioned until weekend before interview. It was a lunch interview with 3 senior executives and they wanted me to lead the discussion before they went into job details

Commercial Loan Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bank of the Ozarks (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

First I did an interview with the direct supervisor. Then I was called back for another interview with two in senior management. Then they sent me a personality and strengths assessment.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelby, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of the Ozarks (Shelby, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very laid back and easy questions ! The interview was smooth. The managers were nice and very friendly. I would not stress over it. The interview was fast and they did inform me a lot about the job while I was In the interview.

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of the Ozarks (Carrollton, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job through their website. I was called a few weeks later for an over the phone interview. A week later, I received a phone call to schedule an in person interview. I get to the interview, that following week, the doors are locked. Apparently, they were closed. The HR who scheduled my interview scheduled me for a time that they were closed. I called HR & the next day they rescheduled my interview. I was the very last person to be interviewed at this point, so of course they've already had their candidates selected. The interview went great & the hiring manager & supervisor were really nice.

I just hate that I had to go through that process if I really didn't have a chance. What makes it so bad is that my rescheduled interview had to be postponed bc the hiring manager was leaving for vacation. At this point, they should have just went ahead and told me they've already selected their candidates. I didn't get a chance all bc the HR messed up my first interview time. It sucks! I really wanted that job, but life goes on.

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of the Ozarks (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

I had 2 interviews the first one was a 1on1 with the hiring manager and the 2nd one was with other manager. Both interviews were great and both manager were very knowledgeable about the company. They explain to me the the hiring process, benefits such as Heath, 401k, time off, and last but not least the company goal.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of the Ozarks (Little Rock, AR) in April 2016.

Interview

I answered a few basic questions during a phone interview. HR followed up the next day to schedule an in-person interview. I was told that if I was still being considered for the position, that I would be called back for an additional in-person interview. Otherwise, I would receive an email.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you took a leadership role in a situation.   1 Answer

Teller/Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of the Ozarks (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online through the career section of the website. I was called 3 days later by the branch manager, and was asked if I was still interested in the position. I interviewed at the branch with the branch manager, one on one on a Thursday. They reviewed my work history going off my resume very thoroughly, and the interview was quite long for the position (1.25 hours for PT Teller). Very standard questions, just a lot of them. They asked if I had applied anywhere else, and I told them that I had applied to Wells Fargo as well. I received a call on Friday morning with a job offer, and I began training on the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time in which you didn't agree with a change the a former employer made? How did you deal with it?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of the Ozarks (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Dropped my resume on my schools career website, first round phone interview with fit questions mostly why the bank and why real estate, final round was 3 hours in the Dallas office meeting with about 8-10 asset managers. Few technical questions mostly fit.

Interview Questions

• How would you value a real estate property?   1 Answer