Bank of the Philippine Islands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of the Philippine Islands Interview Questions

Interviews at Bank of the Philippine Islands

2.8

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of the Philippine Islands (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in October 2018.

Interview

23 - First intial interview about basic HR questions. BPI is strict when it comes to grades. They don't want any failing grades. If passed, you will take an online assessment/exam. At evening, I received a message from the supervisor for interview the following day.

24 - Initial interview with the colleagues of the group, 4:1 ratio. Typical interview questions mostly regarding your resume. After, they will endorse you to the head of group, and there may be an interview, but that depends on the availability.

26 - Interview with the head. I was surprised that there were two interviewers (head of two different departments), and asked questions about your resume. I am still waiting if there will be an offer or not.

29 - Job Offer

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.   1 Answer

Audit Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of the Philippine Islands in June 2016.

Interview

Applied Online:
    *Invited for exam and interview
    1) Exam (elimination) you should pass the first exam before you proceed to another exam.
    2) First Interview - basic interview questions, and you should sell yourself effectively and confidently.. expected salary ..etc
    3) Interviewer said she will contact me next week

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Staff Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of the Philippine Islands.

Interview

(1) HR Interview
    (2) Department Head interview
    (3) Job Offer

I think I wasn't able to get in because the Department Head prefers to take in a male employee. I'm not mad but I think they shouldn't have considered me for the position if they prefer a male applicant in the first place. Communication between HR and the department needing a new employee can still be improved.

Interview Questions

• How are you fitted to the job vacancy? Do you have any previous experience that is somehow related to the said position?   Answer Question

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of the Philippine Islands (Makati City (Philippines)) in May 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Phone Interview. Schedule for test. Interview. Easy, no need to sweat, 2 interviews and aptitude test. Than I got a call 2 weeks after to submit my documents. In 2 weeks, I was able to complete the requirements. Then they set my starting date, 2 weeks after. I joined a month afer the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. How do you handle stress. Sell this pen to me.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bank of the Philippine Islands (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in May 2017.

Interview

You will answer a series of questions . Like math, english, analytical problems then if you pass you will be interviewed by the HR then if you pass it panel interview then job offer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of the Philippine Islands (Makati City (Philippines)) in May 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was a bit awkward since I was caught off guard when they called a number of us to a room and asked us to introduce ourselves. (Everyone was a bit nervous) The following interviews were much better as I was able to articulate myself better but I'll have to admit that the VP that interviewed me was intimidating.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of the Philippine Islands (Makati City (Philippines)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a one day process. I was initially screened then asked to take an exam. Once I passed the exam we were asked to return in the afternoon for another interview.

Service Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of the Philippine Islands.

Interview

Submitted my application online via their email. Got a text for an interview and exam the same day after submitting my application.

1. Exam. Math, Logic and Language. Elimination type. Time pressured. (Monday)
    2. Interview with HR. Usual questions like tell me about yourself, why bpi, how will you contribute to the company.
    3. Final Interview. Very casual interview depending on the interviewer. Just show them you really want the job and what you can do for the company. (Next Monday)
    4. Job Offer. They will give you the compensation package and the list of requirements to be submitted and the form for the medical. (Friday same week as Final Interview)
    5. Contract Signing and then they will tell you your start date and training to be held at the Buendia Center. (After all requirements are submitted)

Overall Process for me took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, I was satisfied with the offer but I guess you could negotiate if you want.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bank of the Philippine Islands (Makati City (Philippines)) in June 2016.

Interview

Recruitment Process:
    1. Submit your resume at the information
    2. You will receive a text for an interview
    3. You will be ask to register in their system, and you'll be given an application form to fill out your information.
    4. Examination: Math (10mins) Logic (15 mins) English (15 mins) *If you don't pass the first exam you will not push through the next exam.
    5. After that you will be ask to stay if your interviewer is available. If not they will call you for the schedule of your interview.
    6. After the first interview, they will schedule you for final interview.

So far I will have my final interview tomorrow. SO wish me luck. :)

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of the Philippine Islands (Makati City (Philippines)) in January 2014.

Interview

apply online, 3 days later i got a text. Inviting me for an interview. Went on the interview on time and well dressed, sat down with bunch of people who are also invited for an interview. Got called one by one, after you passed the interview, you need to take the exam which have 3 main subjects to test you ability in grammar, math and quantitative. if you fail one of the subject you cannot moved to the next step.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
      where can you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question