Bankers Conseco Insurance Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 13, 2017

1.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bankers Conseco (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Got called in for an interview. I was not aware of the position that I had applied for but it was obviously for sales once I got in. It was for a group and basically got a run down on the type of work I would do and what to expect when working here. Salary is mostly commission

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bankers Conseco

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bankers Conseco (Brooklyn, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and easy. The process was divided into two; first, a introductory group interview which gave a breakdown of the company and how it work; and the second, gives attendees the opportunity to speak with a manager about their experience and what you personally are able to bring to the table as an agent. They also require you to take the state insurance test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you had with a customer and how you chose to handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Islandia, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bankers Conseco (Islandia, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

First 2 interviews are group interviews where they basically just tell you about the position. The show you a video for about 30 minutes explaining the company, and then give you a questionnaire after. You fill it out and hand it to the manager, if they like your responses, you're invited back for another group meeting. The 2nd group meeting is basically the same with another questionnaire at the end. If they like your answers to that, you'll get a face to face which lasts about 15 minutes. Not a real interview, they ask what you like about the company, then they tell you your training dates.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, no salary, only commission.

Anonymous Employee in Islandia, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bankers Conseco (Islandia, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

3 step process: #1 30 min open group presentation; #2 1 hr group presentation by invitation; #3 one-on-one with Branch Mgr

Negotiation

None. Set commission schedule

Anonymous Employee in Islandia, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bankers Conseco (Islandia, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Invited to group presentation, filled out questionaire. Invited back to second group presentation and completed survey. That was followed up with a 1:1 with regional manager and job offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see this career taking you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It is a formal training program with no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Islandia, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bankers Conseco (Islandia, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

For more than 130 years, Bankers Life and Casualty Company has been helping individuals and families protect their financial security and prepare for retirement. Bankers serves the retirement market through a broad portfolio of affordable, quality health and life insurance products and annuities.

With over 250 offices across the country, Bankers' 4,800 career agents live and work in the communities they serve. Bankers customers have their own Bankers agent who takes the time to get to know their family, listens to their needs and values, and is dedicated to helping them meet their goals for a secure retirement.

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bankers Conseco (Culver City, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

There was a one on one interview and a panel interview. Then shown a presentation video of company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your last postition/job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating. Just commission based and no benefits.