Bankers Life Insurance Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bankers Life Insurance Agent Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

1.8

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bankers Life.

Interview

Super easy interview. All they did was talk to me about the company. I don't even remember being asked any of the standard interview questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bankers Life

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Nashville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

First interview is a group career breifing with general info on the company and position. The second interview provides more detail and reviews personality assessment. After the second interview you are assisted in signing up for licensing if needed.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit? Do you have sales experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in University Place, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bankers Life (University Place, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

Started with a group interview of 10 or so applicants were Unit Sales Manager introduced us to himself and the company he then covered the position and components of the job at the end those still considering the position filled out a fact sheet and made an appointment for a one on one.

Interview Questions

• Took the personality profile   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bankers Life.

Interview

A company recruiter found my resume and called me to come in for an interview. There was first a group orientation/presentation about the company and then there was a scheduled interview.

I declined because the company offered no benefits and also was not really looking for a sales related job.

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Lansing, MI).

Interview

First sit through a company presentation outlining the culture and compensation structure then asked back for the real interview that was one on one but still not very specific - mostly just chatting about what brought me in

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Gaithersburg, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Was more like a group presentation, not much time to talk at all. Collected resumes and showed us a powe rpoint presentation. Do not recommend, I feel it was a waste of time. Don't know why they even contacted me. My resume, nor the jobs I've been applying for even hint at an interest in selling insurance.

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bankers Life in January 2017.

Interview

Called me out of the blue, I did not apply to them for a position. I am assuming they pulled my resume from a job board. I went in for an interview anyway, and it was not an interview as implied, but more of a presentation as to why we should work for their company. Lots of people there, and no real conversation occured. Wouldn't recommend going there if you get called. Waste of time in my opinion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bankers Life (San Antonio, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The first "interview" is not an interview, it's a sales pitch to tell you that you are about to make a 6 figure income. They boast about their strong leads and how the company is all about the agent. The second interview was really basic...looked at my resume and asked me a couple questions then asked when I could start.

Interview Questions

I showed up early as I normally do to observe the office and workers. Any worker that walked in was not dressed as professional as I would've thought, they all looked beat and unhappy to be there. The secretary was rude to a few of the agents as well when they asked her questions. I just didn't get a good vibe and ended up not accepting the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

The first interview was a 1 hour overview of the company in a group setting. This was not made clear at all by the recruiter who set up the interview, but the manager who gave the presentation was very up front about it. The first interview is the group overview (no opportunity to ask questions). The second interview is when a candidate can ask questions. The third interview is what most people would consider a real interview.

Interview Questions

• In the first interview they ask if you have transportation, and if you want to come back for the second round.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Sales manager described what the job is about to a group of people. Those that were interested stayed for a one on one interview. The one on one interview was to see if the sales manager wanted to bring you in for a formal interview the next day. Went smoothly and no pressure.