Bankers Life Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bankers Life Manager Trainee Interview Questions

2.0

Manager, Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Milford, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

Expect a phone screening, the initial interview is a sales pitch on the company, second "interview" is another group presentation on the compensation potential and outline of training, they may call you back and at that time they may offer you an agent role. Never had the opportunity to discuss the Mgr. trainee position I was interested in, sounds like they string you along to be an agent with 100% commission, no health benefits and you pay to get your license to sell insurance. They also are very clear that you will only make decent pay if you bring in your own clients, work super hard, long days (sample "typical" agent schedule they show you is based on 6 days a week).

Interview Questions

• Really did not get asked many questions, more along the lines of why are you interested in joining the company.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bankers Life

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Philadelphia, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bankers Life (New Philadelphia, OH).

Interview

Branch manager basically gave a power point presentation of the company background and what the job entails. Made you fill out some surveys and call you back for a second interview if they feel you are a good fit.

Interview Questions

• They asked what they were looking for from the company   Answer Question

Negotiation

Waiting for a second interview