Bankers Life Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.0

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Orlando, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Group interview, then second call back if they're interested. Was about an hour they talked a lot about company history, accomplishments, etc. Had to answer questionnaire at end which decided call back or not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bankers Life

Sales Interview

Interview

It was mostly a waste of time. I applied for a job close by, but they wanted me to work very far away. I ended up telling them i wasnt interested.

Sales Interview

Interview

When I first walked into the office everyone was very friendly and helpful. The interview processed started with an introduction to the company. Then a one-to-one interview with an agent. The office was clean and quite.

I didn't pass the test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Were gathered in a small group of about ten and proceeded to a group presentation describing the company and job responsibilities and compensation followed by a 5 question questionnaire.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Oakland, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I did not attend because after the initial discussion, I asked for a Job Description and never heard back from them. I had mentioned I was looking for a management position, not sales.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bankers Life.

Interview

I was contacted via a phone call. They were very persistent to have me come in for an interview. Like many other reviews the first interview is a group setting based on giving a background on the company and how much money they bring in. After that they ask you to fill out some paper on yourself and if you'd like to be contacted again. I was not happy about this since I took time away from work to go to the interview which was portrayed as being one on one. The 2nd interview is one on one. I ended up declining due to a lack of comfort with the process. The position is also commission based which is fine for some but not for me. There would be a lot of cold calling and door knocking so to speak.

Interview Questions

• After the group interview they ask if you would like to be contacted for another interview.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bankers Life.

Interview

They found my resume on a job site and called me and just started asking me interview questions. It seemed quite abrupt and then asked me to come in for an in person interview. I was barely able to catch the name of the company and even in the confirmation email for the interview I had to look at the email address to figure out what company it was. I skipped the in person interview because I was so turned off by the "phone interview".

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience managing people   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Peoria, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

First I had an interview with the sort supervisor, then attending a meeting and they introduced the proper way to be successful in this career. I have never been in sales before and I am not really wanting to pursue this, Id like to stay in the warehouse field because I can be beneficial to many companys.

Interview Questions

I am not interested in sales.

Sales Interview

Interview

it was basically a presentation on the company and how "awesome" it is. Went through the entire thing, and then we were asked to answer the questions on the paper that was given to us. the questions were about the company and the presentation that was given. They told us to answer the questions and IF we wanted to leave our resumes along. Not a actual interview, if you aren't into sales. don't waste your time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

I was called to come in for an interview. I was under the impression that it was one-on-one because I was not told otherwise. When I arrived, I was sent to a conference room with about 10 other applicants, many of whom were not professionally dressed. The gentleman who sent me an email requesting my presence was out of town so a woman filled in for him. She spent over an hour and a half going over what the company did. It was a huge waste of my time. They should've told me what exactly I was going to. The position was a sales position. They go around and knock on people's doors to try and sell to them. At the end of the long presentation we had to fill out paperwork and indicate if we were still interested. I was not. The pay is strictly commission based and they offer no benefits to their employees.