Banner Health Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Banner Health Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banner Health.

Interview

Lots of behavioral questions, interviewer was not dressed very professional. But they acted very professional.They will also ask about your skills and how you would rate them. The interviewer was very kind and they will also need to phone screen you as well before hand. The process is automated so when you submit your resume make sure the answer the questions, the process will screen you out if you don't fit the criteria.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a manager and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Banner Health

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Banner Health (Tucson, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online was contacted by recruiter two days later. Information forwarded to hiring team. Contacted by hiring team the following week to set up interview. Interviewed with 3 people in department. Brought letters of recommendation because there was nowhere to upload online. Met others in department after interview.Offered position 20 minutes after interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you made a mistake, how did you handle it?
      Describe how you work with a person you don't get along with.
      Have you ever had to work with someone who does not do their share of work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banner Health (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

I started with BSS (staffing service). The interview process was quick and easy. After initial acceptance of job offer, it takes about 30 days to finish the on-boarding process. I was offered a core position withing 2 weeks of my first assignment. I have enjoyed the ride.

Interview Questions

• my experience in handling sensitive and difficult situations   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banner Health (Mesa, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

Very friendly and inviting. Professional and courteous. The interviewing staff made me feel welcome enough to allow myself to fully express my expectations and questions about the position.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to deal with difficult customers over the phone?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banner Health (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2008.

Interview

I was applying consistently on-line for 1.5 years before I accepted this position. I had 2 interviews, total.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Banner?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. My advice is DO.