Banner Health Interview Questions in Arizona | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.7

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banner Health (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online and did a personality quiz the same day, received an email one day later for confirmation of a phone interview and did the phone interview the morning afterwards. During phone interview made an appointment for a person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation that you felt stressed/pressured? Easy questions if you do your research.   Answer Question

HUC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banner Health (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone interview. In person interview (2 people) Follow up call 3 days later with offer for hire. Start work in 30 days after all pre employment testing is done..

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Banner Health (Peoria, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

behavior questions , with stars method. Most difficult customer deal with. Conflict . The 3 s E energetic enthusiasm empowering . Thanks Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banner Health (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

phone interview was solid, however the actual interview process was very very lengthy and poorly organized. many of the people i was to interview did not make it and I had flown in on a early flight from the east coast. the whole process was 6 hours, many times sitting in a conference room for 1/2hr to 1hr at a time. was not impressed to say the least. i guess i anticipated more for a provider position

Interview Questions

• describe a time you went above and beyond the call of duty for your job?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banner Health (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

Online application reviewed by HR before hiring mgr on the floor sees it. Computer will automatically review application, so if you clicked "no" and they were looking for a "yes" the application won't go any further. If you pass this step, HR will contact by phone to ask basic questions about your transportation, where in the hospital the job is, etc., and appointment is made with the hiring manager. One on one, or panel interview will provide scenarios on how you would respond.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example when you went above and beyond and provided excellent nursing care.   1 Answer

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banner Health (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

I met with one of the managers, spent about an hour chatting and talking about the tasks and acuity level of the patients. I have a lot of experience in my field, so it was easy for me to answer their questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I would prioritize certain tasks on the floor when it's a busy day and asked me to give examples of crazy days at my old jobs.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banner Health (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Fairly easy, typical interview process for an RN. Have references available, make sure license is up to date and active. Must take drug test. Applied on-line, got a phone call shortly after. Overall an easy experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience? How do you deal with difficult situations or people?   Answer Question

PCA - Med/Surg ICU Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Banner Health (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

I was very comfortable through out the interview. Be sure to bring copies of your resume, because the interviewer didn't have mine on hand so I was able to provide her with one. I also got a tour of the floor and was introduced to some of the staff. It took a total of 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Some questions were: why do you think you would be a good addition to the team? Why are your strengths? Describe a time where you had to change a patients care plan and why? Describe a time where you had to deal with a conflict with another employee and what happened?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Practice Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banner Health (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

They first had their HR/Talent Requisition people call and speak to me to screen my skills. Then they arrange for an interview. The interview is with a panel of people, 2 Directors, and 3 or 4 Practice Administrators, and then an HR person. It's pretty intimidating at first, but you just do it.

Interview Questions

• They are big on asking scenario questions. What would you do if.... or how would you handle x.   Answer Question

New Patient Experience Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Banner Health (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Recruiter call, in person interview. The interviewer was late, made negative comments about her work, and at the end used an offensive microaggression statement. I was told I would get a call from the interview about the position. I received an email from the recruiter stating that the position had been closed and no one was hired because they needed to "rethink" the position.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply for this position?   1 Answer