Banner Health Interview Questions in Mesa, AZ | Glassdoor

2.5

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Banner Health (Mesa, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call for an interview appointment, via recruiter. Interviewed with only recruiter a couple days later- mostly behavioral questions. I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 ways you would promote or bring teamwork to your unit?   Answer Question

Patient Transporter Interview

Application

Interview

It was very simple, and the interview process was easy. Management was very nice and was open about the great things about the job and the nit and grit about the job. Such as being a transporter sometimes you take the brunt of it from the surrounding staff and the patients if they had been waiting a long time for your arrival when in honesty the RN forgot to put in the transport request, or they put the wrong info in.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Banner Health (Mesa, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

applied online...uploaded resume....HR called and asked a few preliminary questions like: Are you available to start a job now? What was your last wage? Do you have reliable transportation and child care.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   2 Answers

IT Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banner Health (Mesa, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

The first call was from a recruiter who as the "tell me about yourself" questions. Next, they moved me to the second step or F2F interview The interview was casual 1:1 setting. I didn't find it very difficult to navigate through the interviewers questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you go about getting information from users? What is your role?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banner Health (Mesa, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the job and got an interview within a week. The began the interview by explaining the job, then they asked about 8 behavioral questions. The whole interview took 30 minutes. They called me back the next day with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time there was conflict between coworkers? What did you do? What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Can you think of a time there was a reoccurring problem with a patient. What did you do to solve the problem?   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banner Health (Mesa, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

It was very positive and friendly. The manager was very caring and I felt really comfortable. I got a tour of the unit and the people I would possibly be working with. I was very confident and felt that I would get the job.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banner Health (Mesa, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

Behavioral interview. Recruiter did a phone screening and then set up an appointment to meet with a panel of three people. A director, an associate and a manager. They took turns asking questions, which you can find good guidelines online to help you through this process.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would confront a direct report about an issue.   1 Answer
    • What does customer care mean to you?   2 Answers

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Banner Health (Mesa, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

I had a really hard time getting an interview with no experience as a new grad about 6 months of applying on my own. I had to know somebody to get my resume handed to the hiring manager. After that I waited about 3wks for a phone interview. The in-person interview consisted of 3 managers. I was hired in 2days.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were behavioral/situational "tell us about a time you had a difficult pt what did you do.." All these questions need a beginning middle and end. I followed the questions on here and there were not any surprises.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banner Health (Mesa, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

After a short phone interview, I interviewed with a staffing specialist where we discussed my goals and reviewed openings that I was qualified for. Interview questions were mostly behavioral based. Describe a situations where... There was only one non behavioral questions. Having a one on one interview instead of a panel interview made me feel much more comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Name 5 places where you can find patient information in the work place.   Answer Question

Practice Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Banner Health (Mesa, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

quick in scheduling and following up to the interview, appropriate questions for the position, they make you feel welcome, and show attention during the interview. they were professional and courteous. Gave a detailed description of the position and expections.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had a difficult employee, what did you do to help them overcome?   Answer Question