Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2018

2.6

66 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Investment Advisor Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process seemed simple - behavioral and technical interviews. In my case, I had one interview where I was asked both types of questions. The interviewers were friendly and the questions they asked weren't harsh.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this industry and position?   Answer Question
    • Explain what you studied at school and what you did at your previous work.   Answer Question
    • Are you confident about speaking out/promote in public?   Answer Question
    • How would you define yourself? What type of person do you think you are?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

First round all behavioral questions. you will have 30 mins. onsite, two interviewers. Second round skype 30 mins with MD. The whole process takes two weeks to go. you will get back by email.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

I handed in my resume in person, I got a call after a week to come in for an interview.

I was interviewed by two people in the room, they had a sheet of questions and each took their turn in asking questions. The interview lasted for 45 minutes and was a very pleasant experience overall.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer?

Are you tech savvy?

How would you go about selling a product or service to a customer?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Great interview process. Started with a phone interview, then they had me in multiple times to meet various members of the team. Everyone was professional and approachable. I wasn't offered the position, but the hiring manager called to offer feedback. All around, a really great experience.

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

not intensive. Not technical enough, was more focused on soft skills and previous experiences.

The interview was straight forward and was not very technical even though the position was very technical. it was a new team that was created at that time and I was expecting more technical questions.

the interview lasted about 45 min

Interview Questions

• tell us how you would contribute to the advancement of test practices at the bank   1 Answer

Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada Response

Nov 16, 2017 – Gestion des talents/Talent management

Hi and thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate that you took the time to tell us about your experience as a candidate with us. Your comment will be send to our Recruitment team and we will... More

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

interview with one manager, one coach in the team BI. general questions about the job postings answered by the manager, exchange pertaining to the qualifications from the applicant. have to talk about the past challenge you have handled, before taking a skill review with the team coach, skill requested focus on the VBA Excel and Access general functions.

Interview Questions

• quel est le defi avez vous connu durant la periode de votre dernier poste?   1 Answer

Senior Advisor - WebAdmin Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada (Anchorage, AK) in September 2017.

Interview

Online interview process, with curriculum attached and answers to various items regarding the current situation, availability, place of origin, educational level, cities that can act, various positions and available functions and time of experience.

Interview Questions

• Answers to various items regarding the current situation, availability, place of origin, educational level, cities that can act, various positions and available functions and time of experience full.   Answer Question

Personal Banking Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada (Kitchener, ON (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

4 months - 4 interviews, terribly long and manager made the job seem better than it was. I think that's common but not right nonetheless. As I went through it it was the same over and over. They need to improve this drastically.

Customer Service Representative (Frontline Advisor) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied this part-time position posted on Workopolis on May 26. The CS manager called me on June 2. After learning about my current job and the reason to apply the new position, she gave me an interview on June 5. The manager sent me an email and invited me for a second interview with her manger on June 9, which means the job is almost guaranteed.

représentant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

J'ai d'abord postulé sur un site de recrutement. Par la suite, cette dernière m'a fait passer une entrevue en personne et passer des tests psychométriques reliés à l'emploi. Par la suite mon nom a été soumis à mon gestionnaire pour un entretien d'embauche. Rencontre 1 à 1 par la suite pour l'entrevue, et finalement, j'ai reçu une offre environ 1 semaine après mon entretien d'embauche.